The Optoma ZH403 is a professional-grade laser projector designed for use in various settings such as boardrooms, classrooms, and auditoriums. With a high brightness level of 4000 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 300,000:1, it delivers clear and vivid images with exceptional detail and accuracy, even in well-lit environments.
The projector features a Full HD 1080p resolution, providing sharp and clear visuals with rich colors and deep blacks. It also has a 1.8x optical zoom and a 1.2-2.13:1 throw ratio, allowing for flexible installation options and the ability to project large images from short distances.
The Optoma ZH403 uses a laser phosphor light source that provides a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours, which means that it requires minimal maintenance and delivers a lower total cost of ownership compared to traditional lamp-based projectors. The projector also features keystone correction of up to ±30° vertical and horizontal and lens shift of vertical +10%, enabling easy and convenient image adjustments to fit various screen sizes and projection surfaces.
In addition, the Optoma ZH403 comes equipped with a range of connectivity options, including two HDMI inputs, VGA, audio-in, audio-out, RS232, RJ45, and USB power, making it easy to connect to various devices such as laptops, gaming consoles, and media players. It also supports 3D content for an immersive viewing experience.
The Optoma ZH403 is a versatile and reliable projector that delivers high-quality visuals with low maintenance and a lower total cost of ownership, making it an excellent choice for professional settings where brightness, image quality, and reliability are paramount.
Optoma ZH403 Specifications:
- Display technology: DLP
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast ratio: 300,000:1
- Light source type: Laser phosphor
- Light source life: Up to 30,000 hours
- Throw ratio: 1.2 – 2.13:1
- Zoom: 1.8x optical zoom
- Keystone correction: ±30° vertical and horizontal
- Lens shift: Vertical +10%
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3 and LBX compatible
- Projection distance: 3.2 ft – 31.2 ft
- Screen size: 28″ – 301″
- Color wheel: 6-segment (RYGCWB)
- 3D support: Full 3D
- Input/output connectors: 2 x HDMI (with HDCP2.2 support), VGA-in, audio-in (3.5mm), audio-out (3.5mm), RS232, RJ45, USB-A power (1.5A)
- Audio: 10W speaker
- Noise level: 27dB (Eco mode), 29dB (normal mode)
- Power supply: AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- Power consumption: 325W (max), <0.5W (standby mode)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.36″ x 4.72″ x 10.43″
Optoma ZH403 Pros & Cons:
- High brightness of 4000 ANSI lumens, suitable for use in brighter environments
- Long-lasting laser light source with a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours
- High contrast ratio of 300,000:1 for deep blacks and bright whites
- 1.8x optical zoom and vertical lens shift for flexible installation options
- Full 3D support for immersive viewing experiences
- Wide range of input/output connectors for versatile connectivity options
- Low noise level of 27dB (Eco mode) for quieter operation
- Resolution limited to 1080p, not as high as some other projectors in this price range
- No lens memory function, so users will need to manually adjust the lens for different aspect ratios
- Built-in speaker is only 10W, so external speakers may be needed for better audio quality
- No lens cover included, so users will need to purchase one separately to protect the lens when not in use.
Lamp of Optoma ZH403 & How to replace:
The replacement lamp for the Optoma ZH403 has the following model part number: Optoma BL-FP240E.
The Optoma ZH403 projector uses a high-quality lamp, which will eventually reach its end of life and need to be replaced. Here’s how to replace the lamp in the Optoma ZH403:
- Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source.
- Wait for the projector to cool down. It is recommended to wait 30 minutes to an hour to allow the lamp to cool down to room temperature.
- Locate the lamp cover on the underside of the projector and remove it.
- Unscrew the lamp housing and gently pull out the old lamp.
- Insert the new lamp into the lamp housing. Make sure that the new lamp is securely placed in its position.
- Reinsert the lamp housing into the projector and secure it in place with the screws.
- Replace the lamp cover and secure it in place.
- Turn the projector back on and navigate to the lamp settings in the menu or settings screen.
- Reset the lamp hours to ensure that the new lamp is accurately accounted for.
It is important to note that different projectors may have slightly different procedures for replacing the lamp. Consult the user manual of your specific projector model for detailed instructions on how
lily j –
FullHD projector for classed, I like it so much