The Optoma W400LVe is a high-performance multimedia projector that is designed to provide bright and clear images in various lighting conditions. It is ideal for use in large meeting rooms, conference halls, and classrooms, thanks to its high brightness output and advanced features.
One of the key features of the Optoma W400LVe is its high brightness output of 4000 ANSI lumens, which makes it suitable for use in well-lit environments. This projector also has a high contrast ratio of 22,000:1, which ensures that images are sharp and detailed even in dark scenes. With a native resolution of 1280 x 800, the W400LVe is capable of displaying widescreen content in HD.
The Optoma W400LVe is also designed with versatility in mind, as it has a wide range of connectivity options that make it easy to connect to a variety of devices. It has two HDMI inputs, as well as VGA and composite video inputs, allowing you to connect it to laptops, gaming consoles, and other multimedia devices. It also has a built-in 10-watt speaker, which provides clear and powerful sound, eliminating the need for external speakers.
Another great feature of the Optoma W400LVe is its long lamp life, which can last up to 15,000 hours in eco mode, making it a cost-effective solution for businesses and educational institutions. It also has a low power consumption of just 295 watts, which helps to reduce energy costs.
The Optoma W400LVe is also designed for easy setup and installation, with a compact and lightweight design that makes it easy to transport from room to room. It has a keystone correction feature, which allows you to adjust the image to correct any distortion caused by angled projection. It also has a 1.1x zoom, which allows you to adjust the size of the image without having to move the projector.
The Optoma W400LVe is a powerful and versatile multimedia projector that is designed to provide high-quality images and audio in a variety of settings. Its advanced features and easy-to-use design make it an excellent choice for businesses, educational institutions, and anyone who needs a high-performance projector for their multimedia needs.
Optoma W400LVe Specifications:
- Display technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Native resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast ratio: 22,000:1
- Lamp life: up to 15,000 hours (in Eco mode)
- Projection distance: 1.2 – 10 m (3.9 – 32.8 ft)
- Image size (diagonal): 28″ – 305″
- Keystone correction: ± 40 degrees (vertical)
- Connectivity: HDMI, VGA, composite video, audio in/out, RS232, RJ45
- Speaker: 10W mono
- 3D compatibility: Yes (requires 3D glasses, sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 298 x 230 x 96.5 mm (11.7″ x 9.1″ x 3.8″)
- Weight: 2.95 kg (6.5 lbs)
Optoma W400LVe Pros & Cons:
- High brightness of 4000 lumens, which makes it suitable for use in well-lit rooms or for outdoor events.
- Long lamp life of up to 15,000 hours, which reduces the need for frequent lamp replacements and saves on maintenance costs.
- Flexible connectivity options including HDMI, VGA, and USB inputs, which allow for easy connection to a variety of devices.
- Keystone correction and 1.3x zoom capabilities, which allow for easy setup and adjustment of the projected image.
- Good image quality with a native resolution of 1280×800 and support for Full HD 1080p content.
- The Optoma W400LVe is a relatively large and heavy projector, which may make it difficult to transport or mount in certain settings.
- Some users may find the fan noise to be noticeable during operation, particularly in quiet environments.
- The contrast ratio of 22,000:1 is good, but not as high as some other projectors in this price range.
- The built-in speaker is not very powerful and may not be sufficient for large rooms or outdoor events, so external speakers may be necessary.
Lamp of Optoma W400LVe & How to replace:
The replacement lamp for the Optoma W400LVe projector has the part number SP.8VH01GC01.
To replace the lamp in the Optoma W400LVe projector, follow these steps:
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cable from the electrical outlet.
- Wait at least 30 minutes for the lamp to cool down before attempting to replace it.
- Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove the screws holding it in place.
- Carefully remove the lamp cover and set it aside.
- Loosen the screws that secure the lamp module in place and gently pull out the module.
- Take the new lamp module and carefully insert it into the projector, making sure it is securely in place.
- Tighten the screws to hold the new lamp module in place.
- Replace the lamp cover and tighten the screws to secure it.
- Reconnect the power cable to the electrical outlet and turn on the projector.
- Reset the lamp hours counter in the projector’s settings menu to ensure accurate tracking of the new lamp’s usage.
It’s important to note that the lamp in the Optoma W400LVe projector is a hot-swappable component, which means it can be replaced while the projector is still powered on. However, it’s recommended to turn off the projector and wait for the lamp to cool down before replacing it to avoid any risk of burns or damage.