The Optoma X400LVe is a high-quality, versatile projector designed for a range of applications, from large conference rooms to classrooms and auditoriums. This projector features a powerful 4000-lumen brightness output and a long lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in Eco mode, making it an ideal choice for presentations and video content in any environment.
The Optoma X400LVe is equipped with a range of advanced features to ensure optimal performance and ease of use. Its native resolution of 1024×768 ensures clear and detailed images, and the 4:3 aspect ratio is ideal for presentations and slideshows. Additionally, it features a high contrast ratio of 22,000:1, allowing for deep blacks and vibrant colors, and its DLP technology ensures smooth, seamless video playback.
With a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, and composite video inputs, the X400LVe is easy to set up and integrate into any existing AV system. It also features a built-in 10W speaker, eliminating the need for external audio equipment in smaller venues.
The Optoma X400LVe is designed for ease of use and maintenance, with a range of features to ensure hassle-free operation. Its auto power-off function saves energy and prolongs lamp life, and its quick cooling system ensures that the projector can be safely turned off and stored immediately after use. Additionally, its filter-free design reduces maintenance costs and ensures optimal performance over time.
The Optoma X400LVe is a powerful and versatile projector that delivers exceptional image quality and ease of use in any environment. With its advanced features, long lamp life, and easy maintenance, it is an excellent choice for any business or educational setting.
Optoma X400LVe Specifications:
- Display technology: Single 0.55” XGA DLP chip
- Native resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Brightness: 4,000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast ratio: 22,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Lamp life: Up to 10,000 hours (Eco mode)
- Throw ratio: 1.95 ~ 2.15:1
- Zoom type: 1.1x manual
- Keystone correction: ± 40° vertical
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 native, 16:9 compatible
- Projection distance: 1.2m ~ 12m
- Image size: 27.2” ~ 304.4” (diagonal)
- Projection lens: F/2.412.55; f=21.8524mm
- Input connections: HDMI 1.4a, VGA-in (x2), Composite Video, Audio-in (3.5mm), USB-A (power only)
- Output connections: VGA-out, Audio-out (3.5mm)
- Control: RS232, RJ45
- Noise level: 29dB (Eco mode)
- Speaker: 10W
- Power supply: AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 320W max (Bright mode), 260W max (Eco mode), <0.5W (standby)
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 314 x 224 x 114 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
Optoma X400LVe Pros & Cons:
- High brightness output of 4000 lumens ensures clear and bright images in any environment.
- Long lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in Eco mode reduces maintenance costs and extends the lifespan of the projector.
- High contrast ratio of 22,000:1 allows for deep blacks and vibrant colors.
- DLP technology ensures smooth and seamless video playback.
- Built-in 10W speaker eliminates the need for external audio equipment in smaller venues.
- Auto power-off function saves energy and prolongs lamp life.
- Filter-free design reduces maintenance costs and ensures optimal performance over time.
- Native resolution of XGA (1024 x 768) may not be sufficient for some applications, particularly those requiring high definition or widescreen content.
- Lack of wireless connectivity may limit flexibility in some settings.
- Limited keystone correction range may require careful positioning of the projector to ensure a square image.
- Lack of lens shift may require additional adjustments to achieve the desired image size and position.
- Somewhat limited input/output connectivity options compared to some other projectors in its class.
Lamp of Optoma X400LVe & How to replace:
The Optoma X400LVe projector uses a lamp as its light source. The lamp model number for the X400LVe is BL-FP195B, which is a 190W UHP (ultra-high performance) lamp. It has a rated lifespan of up to 10,000 hours in Eco mode, and replacement lamps can be purchased from authorized Optoma dealers or distributors. It is important to use only genuine Optoma replacement lamps to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the projector. Installing non-OEM replacement lamps can potentially damage the projector and void the warranty.
When the lamp nears the end of its life, the projector will display a warning message indicating that it needs to be replaced. Here are the steps to replace the lamp:
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cord.
- Wait at least 30 minutes to allow the lamp to cool down.
- Remove the lamp cover by loosening the screws on the lamp cover.
- Remove the lamp unit by loosening the two screws that secure it in place.
- Carefully pull the lamp unit out of the projector, making sure not to touch the lamp or its housing with your bare hands.
- Install the new lamp unit into the projector, making sure to align it with the guides and secure it in place with the two screws.
- Reattach the lamp cover and tighten the screws to secure it in place.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the projector.
- Reset the lamp hours counter in the projector’s menu to ensure accurate tracking of the new lamp’s lifespan.
Note: Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and safety precautions when replacing the lamp to avoid damage to the projector or injury. It is also recommended to use only genuine Optoma replacement lamps to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the projector.
There are no reviews yet.