The BenQ MH560 is a high-quality projector that offers impressive performance and versatility, making it an excellent choice for home theater enthusiasts, business professionals, educators, and gamers alike.
With a native 1080p resolution and 3500 lumens of brightness, the MH560 delivers crisp and clear images with vivid colors and deep blacks, even in well-lit environments. It also boasts a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1, which ensures excellent image quality and sharpness, making it ideal for presentations, slideshows, and video playback.
Equipped with a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, and USB, the MH560 is compatible with a wide range of devices, including laptops, gaming consoles, smartphones, and more. It also features built-in 2W speakers, which provide decent audio quality for small to medium-sized rooms.
Designed with ease of use in mind, the MH560 comes with a user-friendly interface and remote control, allowing users to adjust settings and navigate menus with ease. It also features SmartEco mode, which automatically adjusts lamp brightness based on content and ambient lighting conditions, saving up to 70% of lamp power while extending lamp life up to 15,000 hours.
The BenQ MH560 is a versatile and reliable projector that offers excellent value for its price. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your home theater setup, improve your business presentations, or enhance your gaming experience, the MH560 is an excellent choice that is sure to impress.
BenQ MH560 Specifications:
- Display Technology: DLP
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Brightness: 3500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 15000:1
- Lamp Life: Up to 15,000 hours (SmartEco mode)
- Throw Ratio: 1.15-1.5 (100″ @ 2.5m)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.3:1
- Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical ± 40 degrees
- Projection Size: 60″ – 180″ diagonal
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Speaker: 2W speaker
- Noise Level: 29/27 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
- Input Terminals: HDMI (x2), VGA in (x2), Audio in (x2), USB (Type A x1, Type Mini-B x1), RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- Output Terminals: VGA out (x1), Audio out (x1), DC 12V trigger (x1)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 312 x 104 x 244 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
BenQ MH560 Pros & Cons:
- High brightness level of 3,000 lumens, making it suitable for use in well-lit environments
- Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels provides detailed and clear images
- Long lamp life of up to 15,000 hours in Eco mode, reducing maintenance costs
- Multiple connectivity options including HDMI, USB, and VGA, providing versatility in connection options
- Automatic keystone correction and vertical lens shift for customizable projection angles and alignment
- Built-in speaker with high wattage enhances the audio quality
- Compact and portable design makes it easy to transport and set up
- Limited zoom range may require adjusting projector distance or image size for optimal viewing
- No horizontal lens shift, which limits alignment adjustability
- No 3D support, which may be a drawback for some users
- Fan noise may be noticeable in quieter environments
- Limited color accuracy and lower contrast ratio compared to more expensive models
Lamp of BenQ MH560 & How to replace:
The replacement lamp for the BenQ MH560 has the following model part number: BenQ 5J.JH505.001
The BenQ MH560 projector uses a high-quality lamp, which will eventually reach its end of life and need to be replaced. Here’s how to replace the lamp in the BenQ MH560:
- Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source.
- Wait for the projector to cool down. It is recommended to wait at least 30 minutes to allow the lamp to cool down to room temperature.
- Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove it.
- Unscrew the lamp housing and gently pull out the old lamp.
- Insert the new lamp into the lamp housing carefully, ensuring that it is secured.
- Reinsert the lamp housing into the projector and secure it in place with the screws.
- Replace the lamp cover and secure it in place.
- Turn the projector back on and navigate to the lamp settings in the menu or settings screen.
- Reset the lamp hours to ensure that the new lamp is accurately accounted for.
It is essential to note that different projectors may have slightly different procedures for replacing the lamp. Consult the user manual of your specific projector model for more detailed instructions on how to replace the lamp.
nasser azizi –
The BenQ MH560 is a great projector that offers impressive brightness, crisp image quality, and versatile connectivity options, all at an affordable price point.