The Optoma EH334 is a versatile multimedia projector that delivers high-quality images and advanced connectivity options. It features a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, a brightness level of 3,600 lumens, and a high contrast ratio of 20,000:1, making it perfect for both business and home entertainment applications.
With its auto keystone correction and vertical lens shift, the EH334 is easy to set up and delivers a distortion-free image. It includes multiple connectivity options, such as HDMI, VGA, USB, and RS-232, as well as a 10-watt speaker, for easy audio playback.
This lightweight and portable projector, weighing only 2.63 kg, is designed for easy transport and setup. Its long lamp life of up to 15,000 hours, ensures low maintenance and low ownership cost.
The Optoma EH334 is a versatile and reliable projector that delivers high-quality images and convenient connectivity options, making it an excellent choice for business presentations, classroom lectures, or movie nights at home.
Optoma EH334 Specifications:
- Display Technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD 1080p)
- Brightness: 3600 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 20,000:1
- Color Wheel: 6-segment (RYGCWB)
- Lamp Life: Up to 15,000 hours (Dynamic mode)
- Lens: F/2.42.53, f=22.0824.28mm, 1.1x manual zoom and focus
- Projection Distance: 3.28 ft to 32.8 ft (1.0 m to 10.0 m)
- Image Size: 28 inches to 300 inches (0.71 m to 7.62 m) diagonal
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° vertical, manual
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 native, 4:3 compatible
- Inputs/Outputs: 2x HDMI (1x MHL), VGA-in, composite video, audio-in (3.5mm), audio-out (3.5mm), USB power (5V/1.5A), RS-232C, 12V trigger
- Speaker: 10-watt mono speaker
- Noise Level: 26 dB (Eco mode), 29 dB (Bright mode)
- Power Supply: AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: 295 watts (Bright mode), 205 watts (Eco mode), <0.5 watt (standby mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.4 in x 4.3 in x 8.8 in (315 x 110 x 224 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Optoma EH334 Pros & Cons:
- Full HD 1080p resolution delivers sharp and detailed images with vibrant colors.
- High brightness of 3,600 ANSI lumens makes the EH334 suitable for use in well-lit environments.
- Long lamp life of up to 15,000 hours in Dynamic mode can save on maintenance costs.
- 10-watt mono speaker provides adequate audio for small to medium-sized rooms.
- Compact and portable design makes it easy to move between rooms or locations.
- A variety of inputs and outputs, including HDMI and VGA, provide flexibility in connecting to various devices.
- No lens shift feature, which may limit flexibility in projector placement.
- The contrast ratio of 20,000:1 is decent, but some other projectors in the same price range offer higher contrast ratios.
- While the built-in speaker is sufficient for small to medium-sized rooms, larger rooms may require external speakers for better sound quality.
- The projector lacks advanced features like 3D support or built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Some users have reported that the fan noise can be noticeable, especially in Bright mode.
Lamp of Optoma EH334 & How to replace:
- Lamp Life: The EH334 projector lamp can last up to 15,000 hours in Dynamic mode.
- Replacement Lamp: The replacement lamp for the EH334 is the Optoma BL-FP240G lamp module.
- When to Replace: The projector will display a message when it’s time to replace the lamp. It’s important to replace the lamp promptly to maintain optimal picture quality.
- How to Replace:
- Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source.
- Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes.
- Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the screw that holds the lamp cover in place.
- Slide the lamp cover off to reveal the lamp module.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the two screws that hold the lamp module in place.
- Gently pull the lamp module out of the projector by holding onto the handle.
- Take the new lamp module out of its packaging and insert it into the projector, making sure it’s securely in place.
- Replace the screws to hold the lamp module in place.
- Slide the lamp cover back into place and replace the screw to secure it.
- Plug the projector back in and turn it on.
- Reset the lamp timer in the projector’s menu to ensure accurate tracking of the lamp’s usage.
Note: When handling the lamp module, be careful not to touch the lamp or the surrounding area, as the oil from your skin can damage the lamp. If you do touch the lamp, clean it with a soft, lint-free cloth before inserting it into the projector.