Epson EH-LS300W projector as a high-quality laser home cinema projector designed to provide immersive viewing experiences with stunning image quality. With a native resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA), it is ideal for displaying high-quality content in a variety of formats, including movies, games, and presentations. Its laser projection technology provides a longer lifespan than traditional lamp-based projectors and its brightness output of up to 3,600 lumens and contrast ratio of up to 2,500,000:1 delivers deep blacks and bright whites for an incredible visual experience.
The EH-LS300W is also designed to be easy to use, with motorized lens shift and zoom functions and automatic keystone correction. It also features a range of connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, allowing for easy connection to a variety of devices. Additionally, the built-in 10W speaker and audio outputs provide clear and immersive sound for a range of content.
The Epson EH-LS300W is a versatile and high-quality laser projector that provides an incredible home cinema experience with stunning visuals and immersive sound.
Epson EH-LS300W Specifications:
- Projection technology: 3LCD laser projection technology
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA)
- Brightness output: Up to 3,600 lumens
- Contrast ratio: Up to 2,500,000:1
- Lamp life: Up to 20,000 hours in Eco mode
- Screen size: Up to 120 inches diagonal
- Throw distance: 1.35 – 2.84:1
- Zoom: Motorized, 1-1.6x
- Lens shift: Motorized, vertical ±60% and horizontal ±24%
- Keystone correction: Automatic vertical and manual horizontal
- Connectivity: HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Sound: Built-in 10W speaker and audio outputs
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 494 x 437 x 188 mm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
Epson EH-LS300W Pros & Cons:
- Laser projection technology: The Epson EH-LS300W uses laser projection technology which provides a longer lifespan compared to traditional lamp-based projectors.
- High-quality image: The projector has a native resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA) and a brightness output of up to 3,600 lumens, which delivers stunning image quality with deep blacks and bright whites.
- Motorized lens shift and zoom functions: The projector features a motorized lens shift and zoom function, which allows users to adjust the image size and position without having to physically move the projector.
- Automatic keystone correction: The Epson H-LS300W also features automatic keystone correction, which helps to ensure that the image is displayed accurately and without distortion.
- Range of connectivity options: The Epson EH-LS300W features a range of connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, making it easy to connect to a variety of devices.
- Built-in 10W speaker: The projector features a built-in 10W speaker, which provides clear and immersive sound for a range of content.
- High price: The EH-LS300W is relatively expensive compared to other home cinema projectors.
- Heavy weight: The projector weighs 11.5 kg, which can make it difficult to move or mount in some locations.
- Limited zoom range: The motorized zoom function has a limited zoom range of 1-1.6x, which may not be sufficient for some users.
- Limited placement flexibility: The motorized lens shift function has limited vertical and horizontal movement, which may not be sufficient for some users who need more flexibility in projector placement.
Lamp of Epson EH-LS300W & How to replace:
The Epson EH-LS300W projector uses laser projection technology instead of a traditional lamp, so there is no need to replace a lamp in this projector. The laser light source is designed to last up to 20,000 hours in Eco mode, which means that the projector should provide many years of use before any maintenance is required.
However, if you encounter any issues with the projector’s performance, it is recommended to contact Epson support for assistance. They can provide guidance on troubleshooting and maintenance procedures, and may also be able to provide repair services if needed. It is important to follow any manufacturer guidelines for maintenance and repair to ensure the best performance and longevity of the projector.