The Epson EH-TW750 is a high-performance home theater projector designed to deliver an immersive viewing experience in the comfort of your own home. It offers a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a brightness of 3,500 lumens, providing clear and sharp images with vivid colors.
The EH-TW750 features a 3LCD technology that delivers a high contrast ratio of up to 16,000:1, ensuring deep blacks and bright whites. It also comes with a 10-bit color processing, which offers a wide color gamut and smooth color gradations.
This projector offers a wide range of connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, and VGA inputs, allowing you to connect a variety of devices such as laptops, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, and streaming devices. It also supports MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) connectivity, which allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the projector and display your content on the big screen.
The EH-TW750 has a throw ratio of 1.33 – 2.16:1 and a zoom ratio of 1.2x, providing flexibility in projector placement and image size. It also features keystone correction, which allows you to adjust the image distortion caused by the projector’s angle or position.
In addition, this projector has a lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in Eco mode, which means you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows for years to come without worrying about frequent lamp replacements. It also has a built-in speaker that provides decent sound quality, eliminating the need for external speakers.
The Epson EH-TW750 is an excellent home theater projector that delivers impressive image quality and versatile connectivity options. Its user-friendly interface and easy-to-use remote control make it a great option for anyone looking to create a cinematic experience in their home.
Epson EH-TW750 Specifications:
- Display technology: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Contrast ratio: Up to 15,000:1
- Brightness: 5,500 lumens
- Lamp life: Up to 10,000 hours (ECO mode)
- Lens type: Manual focus, manual zoom
- Projection distance: 30″ to 300″
- Projection size: 60″ to 300″
- Keystone correction: Vertical: ±30 degrees, horizontal: ±20 degrees
- Connectivity: HDMI, VGA, USB Type A and B, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Audio: Built-in 16W speaker
- Control: Web browser control, Crestron RoomView, PJLink, AMX
- Dimensions: 377 x 291 x 110 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 4.9 kg
Epson EH-TW750 Pros & Cons:
- High brightness output of 3,400 lumens, making it suitable for use in well-lit rooms
- Advanced connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, and Wi-Fi, as well as support for screen mirroring and streaming services
- Excellent color accuracy and image quality, thanks to the projector’s 3LCD technology and full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Versatile lens shift and keystone correction functions, allowing users to adjust the projection size and position without having to physically move the projector
- Easy to set up and use, with intuitive on-screen menus and a user-friendly remote control
- Competitive price point compared to some other projectors with similar features and performance
- Limited contrast ratio compared to some other projectors, which may impact image quality in darker environments
- No lens memory function, which would allow users to save and recall different lens settings for different screen sizes or aspect ratios
- Fan noise may be noticeable in quieter environments, especially in high-brightness mode
- No support for 3D content, which may be a drawback for some users
Lamp of Epson EH-TW750 & How to replace:
The lamp part number for the Epson EH-TW750 projector is ELPLP97 (or V13H010L97).
The Epson EH-TW750 is a projector that uses a lamp to project the image onto the screen. Over time, the lamp will start to lose brightness and eventually need to be replaced. Here are the steps to replace the lamp on the Epson EH-TW750:
Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source.
Wait for the lamp to cool down completely. The lamp can be very hot, so it’s important to let it cool down before attempting to replace it.
Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector. There should be a small tab or latch that you can use to open the cover.
Once the cover is open, locate the lamp assembly. There will likely be a handle or tab that you can use to remove the lamp assembly from the projector.
Gently pull the lamp assembly out of the projector. Be careful not to touch the lamp with your bare hands, as this can cause the lamp to break prematurely.
Install the new lamp assembly in the projector. Make sure it is securely in place and that the handle or tab is locked.
Close the lamp cover and make sure it is securely in place.
Turn on the projector and reset the lamp timer. This can usually be done through the projector’s menu system.
Enjoy your newly replaced lamp and the bright, clear images it provides!
qomito lipar –
Acceptable projector for training purposes.