The Optoma ZU720T is a professional-grade laser projector designed for large venue applications, such as conference rooms, lecture halls, museums, and theaters. It offers a bright and clear image with up to 7,500 lumens of brightness and a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, making it ideal for large spaces with high ambient light.
The ZU720T features a WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution, which provides detailed and crisp images, and supports HDR10 and HLG content for a wider color gamut and greater dynamic range. It uses a DuraCore laser light source that delivers up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, ensuring long-lasting and reliable performance.
The projector features a range of advanced features, including motorized lens shift, zoom, and focus, as well as keystone correction and geometric adjustment for easy and precise image alignment. It also offers a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, HDBaseT, and USB, allowing you to connect to a range of devices such as laptops, media players, and gaming consoles.
The ZU720T is designed for easy installation and maintenance, with a tool-free design that allows you to replace the light source quickly and easily. It also includes a range of security features, such as PIN code protection and Kensington lock support, to ensure that your projector is secure at all times.
The Optoma ZU720T is an excellent choice for those who need a high-quality, reliable, and versatile projector for large venues. Its advanced features and high-performance specifications make it an ideal choice for a wide range of applications, from business presentations to movie screenings and more.
Optoma ZU720T Specifications:
- Display technology: DLP
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920×1200)
- Brightness: 7,500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 2,000,000:1
- Light source type: Laser
- Light source life: up to 30,000 hours (depending on usage conditions)
- Lens shift: Vertical: +55% / -5%; Horizontal: +/-20%
- Keystone correction: Vertical: +/- 30 degrees; Horizontal: +/- 30 degrees
- Projection distance: 1.2 – 17.2 m
- Image size: 30″ – 300″
- Aspect ratio: 16:10 (native), 16:9, 4:3, LBX
- Inputs: 2x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1x HDBaseT, 1x USB Type-A, 1x USB Type-B
- Outputs: 1x VGA, 1x 3.5mm audio
- Audio: 10W speaker
- Noise level: 35dB (Eco mode), 38dB (Normal mode)
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 730W (max), <0.5W (standby)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 498 x 408 x 175 mm
- Weight: 12.5 kg
Optoma ZU720T Pros and Cons:
- High brightness of 7,500 lumens makes it suitable for use in large venues with high ambient light
- WUXGA resolution of 1920×1200 provides detailed and sharp images
- High contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1 ensures deep blacks and bright whites
- Laser light source provides up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Supports HDR10 and HLG content for a wider color gamut and greater dynamic range
- Motorized lens shift, zoom, and focus, as well as keystone correction and geometric adjustment, make it easy to align the image
- Variety of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, HDBaseT, and USB
- Tool-free design for easy maintenance and light source replacement
- Includes security features such as PIN code protection and Kensington lock support
- Higher price point compared to other projectors in its category
- Heavy weight of 12.5 kg makes it difficult to move around frequently
- High noise level of 38dB in Normal mode may be distracting in quiet environments
- Limited built-in audio with only a 10W speaker, may require external speakers for larger venues or events.
Lamp of Optoma ZU720T & How to replace:
The Optoma ZU720T laser projector uses a laser light source, rather than a traditional lamp. This provides a number of advantages over lamp-based projectors, including longer life, greater brightness, and better color accuracy over time. The laser light source in the ZU720T is rated for up to 30,000 hours of operation, which is significantly longer than the lifespan of most lamp-based projectors. This means that you can use the projector for extended periods without worrying about lamp replacements or maintenance, reducing the total cost of ownership over time. Additionally, the laser light source provides a higher level of brightness and color accuracy compared to traditional lamps, ensuring that your images look great and consistent over the lifespan of the projector.