The Optoma ZK400 is an outstanding 4K laser projector that delivers an unparalleled viewing experience for movies and captivating content. With native 4K resolution and HDR10 technology, you can immerse yourself in high-detail images, rich colors, and excellent contrast.
The ZK400 projector utilizes laser technology, ensuring a significantly longer lifespan without the need for lamp replacements. You can enjoy clear and vibrant images for years to come, without worrying about lamp quality and lifespan.
Moreover, this projector boasts an incredibly high brightness level, allowing you to enjoy bright and clear images even in well-lit environments or rooms with full windows. With an ANSI brightness of 4000 lumens and a contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1, every detail is displayed with exceptional clarity and outstanding precision.
The ZK400 projector also supports the REC.709 color space, adding lifelike and vibrant colors to your images. It features an HDMI 2.0 input, providing support for PCs, digital devices, Blu-ray players, and DVD players.
Thanks to its compact and slim design, the projector can be easily used in any environment. Additionally, with horizontal and vertical image correction capabilities, you can fully adjust the image and optimize your viewing experience.
With the Optoma ZK400 projector, immerse yourself in a truly lifelike and high-detail viewing experience for movies, video games, and professional presentations. Customize your settings and indulge in amazing visuals!
Optoma ZK400 Specifications:
- Display Technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Resolution: Native 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1 (Dynamic Black enabled)
- Color Gamut: REC.709
- Light Source: Laser
- Lamp Life: Up to 20,000 hours
- Throw Ratio: 1.39 – 2.22 (Distance/Width)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.6x
- Projection Lens: F/2.53.26; f=20.9132.62mm
- Keystone Correction: Vertical ±40 degrees, Horizontal ±40 degrees
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3 compatible
- Projection Screen Size: 34.1″ – 302.4″ (diagonal)
- Projection Distance: 3.2ft – 32.8ft (0.98m – 10m)
- Connectivity: HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2), VGA, USB-A (power supply), USB service, Audio Out (3.5mm), RS-232, RJ-45, 12V Trigger
- Noise Level: 28dB (Eco mode), 32dB (Bright mode)
- Power Supply: AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.55″ x 5.12″ x 13.18″ (395 x 130 x 335 mm)
- Weight: 19.2 lbs (8.7 kg)
Optoma ZK400 Pros & Cons:
- Native 4K Resolution: Enjoy stunning, detailed imagery with the native 4K Ultra HD resolution, delivering exceptional clarity and lifelike visuals.
- High Brightness: The projector offers a brightness of 4000 ANSI lumens, allowing for clear and vibrant image reproduction even in well-lit environments.
- Laser Light Source: The laser light source provides a longer lifespan compared to traditional lamp-based projectors, offering up to 20,000 hours of usage without the need for frequent replacements.
- Dynamic Contrast: With a contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1 and Dynamic Black enabled, the ZK400 delivers deeper blacks and enhanced image depth for a more immersive viewing experience.
- Wide Color Gamut: The REC.709 color gamut ensures accurate color reproduction, resulting in vibrant and true-to-life visuals.
- Flexible Installation: The projector offers keystone correction for both vertical and horizontal adjustments, making it easier to set up and align the image correctly.
- Versatile Connectivity: The ZK400 provides multiple connectivity options, including HDMI 2.0, VGA, USB, and more, allowing you to connect various devices for seamless content sharing
- Price: The ZK400 is a high-end projector, which may be relatively more expensive compared to entry-level or mid-range options.
- Size and Weight: The projector is slightly larger and heavier than some other portable models, making it less convenient for frequent transportation.
- Limited Lens Shift: The ZK400 has limited lens shift capabilities, which may require more precise positioning for optimal image alignment.
- Fan Noise: While the projector operates relatively quietly in Eco mode, it may generate noticeable fan noise in Bright mode, especially in quiet viewing environments.
Lamp of Optoma ZK400 & How to replace:
The Optoma ZK400 projector does not use a traditional lamp as its light source. Instead, it utilizes laser technology, which eliminates the need for lamp replacement. The laser light source in the ZK400 has an impressive lifespan of up to 20,000 hours, providing long-lasting and consistent performance.
Since the projector doesn’t have a lamp, there is no specific procedure for replacing a lamp. This is one of the advantages of laser projectors, as they require less maintenance and offer more convenience in terms of usage.
However, it’s worth noting that laser projectors may still require occasional servicing or maintenance, such as cleaning the air filters or ensuring proper ventilation for heat dissipation. For any specific maintenance or troubleshooting needs, it is recommended to refer to the user manual or contact Optoma customer support for detailed instructions.
nima mina –
4K projector with good price, I love it.