The BenQ MH733 is a versatile and feature-packed projector designed to meet the needs of both business professionals and home entertainment enthusiasts. With its high brightness, sharp resolution, and user-friendly features, it delivers an exceptional viewing experience.
Featuring Full HD 1080p resolution, the MH733 offers clear and detailed imagery, making it perfect for presentations, slideshows, and multimedia content. Its high brightness of 4000 lumens ensures vibrant and vivid visuals even in well-lit environments, making it suitable for conference rooms, classrooms, and larger home theaters.
The projector’s 16:9 aspect ratio provides a widescreen viewing experience, ideal for watching movies or displaying wide-format content. With a built-in 10W speaker, it also delivers powerful and immersive audio without the need for external speakers.
The MH733 comes with a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, VGA, and audio ports, making it easy to connect and display content from multiple sources. Additionally, wireless projection capabilities enable seamless streaming from compatible devices, offering convenient and hassle-free presentations or entertainment.
Equipped with SmartEco Lamp Saving Technology, the projector extends lamp life and reduces power consumption, resulting in cost savings and environmental friendliness. Its lamp life can reach up to 15,000 hours, ensuring long-term usage with minimal maintenance.
The MH733 also features horizontal and vertical keystone correction, allowing you to easily adjust and align the projected image, even if the projector is placed at an angle. The 1.3x zoom ratio provides flexible installation options, enabling you to adjust the image size without moving the projector.
With its sleek and compact design, the MH733 is portable and easy to carry, making it convenient for on-the-go presentations or movie nights with friends and family. The included remote control enhances convenience, allowing you to control and adjust settings from a distance.
In summary, the BenQ MH733 offers impressive image quality, versatility, and user-friendly features, making it an excellent choice for both professional and entertainment purposes. Whether you need it for business presentations or home theater experiences, the MH733 is sure to deliver outstanding performance and visual excellence.
BenQ MH733 Specifications:
- Display Technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Native Resolution: Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 16,000:1
- Color Gamut: Rec.709
- Lamp Life: Normal Mode: Up to 4000 hours; Eco Mode: Up to 10,000 hours; SmartEco Mode: Up to 15,000 hours
- Throw Ratio: 1.15 – 1.5 (100″ @ 2.5m)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.3x
- Keystone Correction: Vertical ± 30 degrees, Horizontal ± 25 degrees
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3 compatible
- Connectivity: HDMI x 2, USB Type A x 2 (for power supply and multimedia playback), USB Type Mini B x 1 (for firmware upgrade), VGA (D-sub) x 2, Composite Video in (RCA) x 1, S-Video in (Mini DIN 4-pin) x 1, Audio in (3.5mm) x 1, Audio out (3.5mm) x 1, RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1, RJ45 x 1, IR Receiver x 2 (Front & Top)
- Speaker: 10W built-in speaker
- Noise Level: 31/28 dBA (Normal/Eco mode)
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Normal Mode: 330W, Eco Mode: 240W, Standby Mode: <0.5W
- Projection Size: 30″ – 300″
- Projection Distance: 1 – 10 meters
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 332.4 x 241.3 x 99 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
BenQ MH733 Pros & Cons:
- Full HD Resolution: The MH733 offers a native Full HD 1080p resolution, ensuring crisp and sharp image quality for presentations and multimedia content.
- High Brightness: With a brightness of 4000 ANSI lumens, the projector delivers vibrant and clear visuals, even in well-lit environments.
- Rec.709 Color Gamut: The projector supports the Rec.709 color gamut, providing accurate and true-to-life color reproduction for more immersive viewing experiences.
- Long Lamp Life: The lamp life of up to 15,000 hours in SmartEco mode ensures long-term usage with reduced maintenance and cost.
- Versatile Connectivity: The MH733 offers multiple connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, VGA, and audio ports, allowing for easy connection to various devices.
- Keystone Correction: Vertical and horizontal keystone correction enables easy adjustment and alignment of the projected image, even if the projector is placed at an angle.
- Compact and Portable: With its sleek and lightweight design, the MH733 is highly portable, making it convenient for on-the-go presentations or movie nights.
- Built-in Speaker: The projector features a built-in 10W speaker, providing decent audio quality without the need for external speakers.
- Limited Native Resolution: While Full HD 1080p resolution is suitable for most applications, it may not offer the same level of detail as higher-resolution projectors, such as 4K.
- Limited Contrast Ratio: The contrast ratio of 16,000:1 may result in less pronounced black levels and image depth compared to projectors with higher contrast ratios.
- Limited Lens Shift: The MH733 does not offer lens shift capabilities, which may require more precise positioning for optimal image alignment.
- Audio Quality: While the built-in speaker is convenient, it may not provide the same audio performance as dedicated external speakers for a more immersive sound experience.
Lamp of BenQ MH733 & How to replace:
The BenQ MH733 projector utilizes a lamp as its light source.
Here’s information on the lamp and how to replace it:
Lamp Type: The BenQ MH733 projector uses a UHP (Ultra-High-Performance) lamp.
Lamp Life: The lamp life of the MH733 projector can vary depending on the usage and settings. In Normal mode, the lamp can last up to 4000 hours, while in Eco mode, it can last up to 10,000 hours. It’s important to note that lamp life can be affected by factors such as brightness settings, usage patterns, and environmental conditions.
To replace the lamp in the BenQ MH733 projector, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that the projector is turned off and unplugged from the power source. Allow the projector to cool down for a sufficient amount of time before proceeding.
2. Locate the lamp cover on the bottom or side of the projector. It is typically secured with screws or a latch.
3. Unscrew the screws or release the latch to open the lamp cover. Be gentle and avoid applying excessive force.
4. Inside, you will see the lamp module. It is usually secured by screws or a bracket. Remove the screws or release the bracket carefully.
5. Take note of the orientation of the lamp module and disconnect any cables or connectors attached to it. Handle the lamp module with care to avoid any damage.
6. Insert the new lamp module into the projector, making sure it is properly aligned and securely fastened. Reconnect any cables or connectors that were disconnected earlier.
7. Close the lamp cover and secure it by tightening the screws or engaging the latch.
8. Double-check that the lamp cover is securely closed and properly fastened.
9. Plug the projector back into the power source and turn it on.
10. Reset the lamp timer in the projector’s settings menu to ensure accurate tracking of lamp usage and to receive timely replacement reminders.
It is essential to consult the user manual specific to your BenQ MH733 projector model for detailed and accurate instructions on replacing the lamp. The manual will provide you with the necessary precautions and step-by-step guidance to ensure a successful lamp replacement process.