The Epson EB-x49 is a portable LCD projector designed for use in a variety of settings, including classrooms, offices, and conference rooms. With its 3,600 lumens of brightness and 15,000:1 contrast ratio, it is capable of producing bright and clear images even in well-lit rooms.
One of the standout features of the ٍEpson EB-x49 is its advanced connectivity options. It includes HDMI, VGA, and USB ports, allowing you to easily connect a variety of devices, such as laptops, gaming consoles, and Blu-ray players. It also has built-in Wi-Fi, which allows you to easily connect to wireless networks and project content from your smartphone or tablet.
The projector’s lamp life is rated at up to 12,000 hours in ECO mode, which helps to reduce the cost of ownership over time. It also has a range of energy-saving features, such as automatic power-off and a low power consumption mode, that make it an eco-friendly choice.
The Epson EB-x49 has a lightweight and compact design, weighing just 2.5kg, which makes it easy to transport between locations. It also has a range of image adjustment features, including keystone correction, that allow you to easily adjust the image to fit your screen.
In terms of image quality, the Epson EB-x49 has a native resolution of 1280 x 800, which is suitable for displaying HD content. It also has a 1.2x optical zoom and manual focus, which allows you to adjust the size and clarity of the image to suit your needs.
The Epson EB-x49 is a versatile and reliable projector that offers a range of advanced features and connectivity options. Its portability, energy efficiency, and image quality make it a great choice for a variety of settings and applications.
Epson EB-x49 Specifications:
- Display Technology: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Contrast Ratio: 15,000:1
- Brightness: 3,600 lumens
- Lamp Life: Up to 7,500 hours (Normal) and up to 12,000 hours (ECO)
- Lens Type: Optical Zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.2x
- Throw Ratio: 1.30 – 1.56
- Screen Size: 30″ to 300″
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: -30 degrees to +30 degrees / Horizontal: -30 degrees to +30 degrees
- Connectivity: HDMI, VGA, USB, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (optional)
- Speaker: 2W Monaural
- Noise Level: 37dB (Normal) / 28dB (ECO)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 302 x 237 x 82 mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
Epson EB-x49 Pros & Cons:
- High brightness of 3,600 lumens for clear and bright images even in well-lit rooms
- Native WXGA resolution of 1280 x 800 for displaying HD content
- Advanced connectivity options including HDMI, VGA, USB, and wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Lightweight and portable design for easy transportation
- Energy-saving features such as ECO mode and automatic power-off for eco-friendliness and cost-effectiveness
- Advanced image adjustment features including keystone correction for optimal image display
- Native resolution is not full HD (1080p), so the image quality may not be as sharp as some other projectors
- No built-in audio output, so external speakers may be necessary for audio playback
- Limited zoom range of 1.2x may require the projector to be moved closer or further away from the screen to adjust the image size
- The noise level of 37dB in normal mode may be considered loud by some users, especially in quiet environments.
Lamp of Epson EB-x49 & How to replace:
The lamp part number for the Epson EB-x49 projector is ELPLP96. It’s important to make sure that the replacement lamp you purchase has this exact part number to ensure compatibility with your projector.
The Epson EB-x49 projector uses a lamp as its light source. The lamp has a rated life of up to 7,500 hours in Normal mode and up to 12,000 hours in ECO mode.
When it’s time to replace the lamp, follow these steps:
- Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power outlet. Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes before proceeding.
- Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove it by loosening the screws that secure it in place.
- Use a screwdriver to loosen the two screws that hold the lamp in place.
- Gently pull the lamp straight out of the projector and dispose of it according to local regulations.
- Insert the new lamp into the projector, making sure it is securely in place and aligned properly.
- Tighten the screws that hold the lamp in place.
- Replace the lamp cover and tighten the screws to secure it in place.
- Plug the projector back in and turn it on. Go to the menu and reset the lamp hours counter to ensure accurate tracking of the lamp’s usage.
Note: It’s important to handle the lamp carefully and avoid touching the glass surface with your bare hands as this may damage the lamp or shorten its lifespan. It’s recommended to use gloves or a cloth to handle the lamp.
Aftab Rajer –
an excellent choice for business presentations