The Epson EB-E20 is a versatile and reliable multimedia projector designed for use in a wide range of environments, including classrooms, conference rooms, and home theaters. With a brightness of 3,400 lumens and a high contrast ratio of up to 15,000:1, the EB-E20 delivers vivid and lifelike images even in well-lit rooms.
Featuring 3LCD technology, the EB-E20 produces brilliant and accurate colors that are sure to impress. Its native resolution of 800 x 600 (SVGA) can be upscaled to 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) for maximum compatibility with a wide range of sources, including laptops, gaming consoles, and streaming devices.
The EB-E20 also offers a range of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, USB, and composite inputs, as well as support for wireless projection via optional Wi-Fi dongle. With its built-in speaker and microphone input, the EB-E20 is also an ideal choice for video conferencing and remote learning applications.
Setting up the EB-E20 is a breeze thanks to its intuitive control panel and keystone correction function, which automatically adjusts the image to ensure it is straight and square, even when the projector is placed at an angle. Its lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in eco mode also ensures that it is a low-maintenance and cost-effective choice.
The Epson EB-E20 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality, reliable, and versatile multimedia projector that can deliver outstanding performance in a variety of settings.
Epson EB-E20 Specifications:
- 3,400 lumens
- Up to 15,000:1
- 800 x 600 (SVGA)
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Optical zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual)
- Focal Length: 16.9 mm to 20.28 mm
- Zoom Ratio: 1.0 – 1.2
- 210 W UHE
- Lamp Life: Up to 7,500 hours (Normal mode), up to 12,000 hours (Eco mode)
- HDMI x 1
- VGA x 1
- USB Type A x 1 (for USB Display, USB Memory, and Wireless LAN)
- USB Type B x 1 (for USB Display and Mouse)
- Composite x 1
- Audio in x 1
- Audio out x 1
- 2 W Mono
- Vertical: -30 degrees to +30 degrees
- Horizontal: -30 degrees to +30 degrees
- 60″ screen: 1.77 m to 2.1 m
- 100″ screen: 2.95 m to 3.53 m
- 30″ to 300″
- 302 x 237 x 82 mm (W x D x H)
- Approx. 2.5 kg
Power Supply Voltage:
- AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Lamp on (Normal/Eco): 296 W/211 W
- Standby (Network On/Off): 2.0 W / 0.2 W
- Normal/Eco: 37 dB / 28 dB
- 5°C to 35°C
- 20% to 80%
- Power Cable
- Remote Control with Batteries
- User’s Manual Set
- Wi-Fi Dongle (ELPAP10)
Epson EB-E20 Pros & Cons:
- Bright and clear image: The projector offers a brightness of 3,400 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1, resulting in sharp and vivid images with excellent color accuracy.
- Large image size: The EB-E20 can project images up to 350 inches diagonally, making it suitable for large audiences or big screen entertainment.
- Easy to set up: The projector comes with a user-friendly interface and a quick-start guide that makes it easy to set up and use.
- Multiple connectivity options: The EB-E20 supports a variety of input sources, including HDMI, VGA, and USB, making it compatible with most devices.
- Long lamp life: The lamp of the EB-E20 has a long life of up to 12,000 hours, reducing the cost of ownership and maintenance.
- No built-in speakers: The projector doesn’t have built-in speakers, so you need to connect external speakers or a sound system for audio output.
- No Wi-Fi connectivity: The EB-E20 doesn’t support Wi-Fi connectivity, which means you can’t stream content wirelessly or use it with a smartphone or tablet.
- Average audio quality: If you’re using the projector’s audio output, you may find the sound quality to be average or below average, especially in larger spaces.
- Limited zoom range: The projector has a limited zoom range, which means you need to adjust the distance and angle of the projector to get the desired image size.
- No lens shift: The projector doesn’t have lens shift, which can make it challenging to get the perfect image alignment and placement.
Lamp of Epson EB-E20 & How to replace:
The lamp part number for the Epson EB-E20 is ELPLP97 (or V13H010L97)
Here are the steps to replace the lamp in an Epson EB-E20 projector:
- Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source.
- Allow the projector to cool down for at least one hour.
- Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove it by unscrewing the screws or pressing the release button.
- Locate the lamp assembly and gently pull the lamp out of the projector by grasping the handle.
- If the new lamp comes with a housing, use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws and remove the old lamp from the housing.
- Insert the new lamp into the projector or housing, making sure it is securely in place.
- Replace the lamp cover and screw it back into place.
- Reset the lamp timer to ensure the projector can accurately track lamp usage and notify you when it’s time for a replacement.
It’s important to handle the lamp carefully and avoid touching the lamp with your bare hands as the oils from your skin can cause damage. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper disposal of the old lamp.