The Epson EB-FH52 is a high-performance and versatile multimedia projector that is designed to deliver stunning, bright, and clear images in various environments. This projector is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms, small conference rooms, and even for home entertainment.
One of the standout features of the Epson EB-FH52 is its high brightness of 4,000 lumens, which means that it can project clear and vibrant images even in well-lit environments. It also has a high contrast ratio of up to 16,000:1, which ensures that the images displayed have a high level of detail and depth.
The projector uses Epson’s 3LCD technology, which ensures that the images displayed are accurate, clear, and have bright and vivid colors. This technology also eliminates the “rainbow effect” that is common with some other projectors.
The Epson EB-FH52 has a native resolution of 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD), which means that it can display high-definition content with exceptional clarity and detail. It also has a maximum image size of up to 300 inches, which makes it suitable for use in large conference rooms or even for outdoor events.
The projector comes with a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, USB, and RCA. This allows users to easily connect to various devices, such as laptops, desktop computers, gaming consoles, and DVD players.
In terms of audio, the Epson EB-FH52 has a built-in speaker that delivers clear and crisp sound. However, for larger rooms or events, an external speaker can be connected to the projector via the audio-out port.
The Epson EB-FH52 is also designed with convenience in mind. It has a quick and easy setup process, thanks to its vertical and horizontal keystone correction and its 1.2x zoom lens. It also has a long lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in eco mode, which helps to reduce maintenance costs and ensure that the projector lasts for a long time.
The Epson EB-FH52 is a versatile, high-performance, and reliable multimedia projector that is perfect for use in various environments. With its bright and clear images, high-quality sound, and easy setup, it is sure to deliver an exceptional viewing experience for all users.
Epson EB-FH52 specifications:
- Display Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Brightness: 4,000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: Up to 16,000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: ±30 degrees, Horizontal: ±30 degrees
- Lens: 1.2x optical zoom
- Lamp Life: Up to 7,500 hours (Normal), up to 12,000 hours (Eco)
- Image Size: 30″ to 300″
- Throw Distance: 1.68 m – 2.02 m (60″ screen)
- Connectivity: HDMI, VGA, USB, RCA, Audio-Out
- Built-in Speaker: 5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 302 x 237 x 82 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
Epson EB-FH52 Pros and Cons:
- Bright and clear image quality: With a brightness rating of 4,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 16,000:1, the Epson EB-FH52 is capable of producing bright, clear, and vivid images even in well-lit rooms.
- Easy setup: The projector is designed for easy setup and can be quickly and easily mounted on a table, ceiling or wall.
- Long lamp life: The projector has a long lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in eco mode, reducing the need for frequent lamp replacements and lowering maintenance costs.
- Versatile connectivity options: The projector comes with a variety of input options including HDMI, VGA, USB, and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect to a wide range of devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Quiet operation: The projector operates at a low noise level of 28dB in eco mode, making it ideal for use in quiet environments such as classrooms and conference rooms.
- Limited zoom range: The projector has a limited zoom range of 1.2x, which may make it difficult to adjust the image size to fit certain screen sizes or room configurations.
- No lens shift: The projector lacks lens shift, which means that the image needs to be adjusted by physically moving the projector.
- No built-in speakers: The projector does not come with built-in speakers, so an external audio system may be needed for presentations.
- Limited keystone correction: The projector has limited keystone correction capabilities, which may result in some distortion of the image if the projector is not positioned correctly.
- Cost: The Epson EB-FH52 is priced higher than some other projectors in its class, which may make it less accessible for some budgets.
Lamp of Epson EB-FH52 & how to replace
The Epson EB-FH52 projector uses a 230-watt UHE (Ultra High Efficiency) lamp that is rated to last up to 12,000 hours in eco mode. The lamp can be replaced easily when it reaches the end of its life. Epson recommends replacing the lamp when the projected image becomes dim or the lamp warning indicator on the projector lights up. The replacement lamp can be purchased directly from Epson or from authorized Epson dealers. It is important to use only genuine Epson replacement lamps to ensure optimal performance and avoid any potential damage to the projector.
Here are the steps to replace the lamp of the Epson EB-FH52 projector:
Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source. Allow the lamp to cool down completely.
Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove it by unscrewing the screws or pressing the latch, depending on the model.
Loosen the screws that hold the lamp in place and carefully remove the lamp by pulling the handle.
Take the new lamp out of its packaging and remove any protective coverings or packaging.
Insert the new lamp into the projector, making sure that it is seated securely and the handle is locked in place.
Tighten the screws that hold the lamp in place.
Replace the lamp cover and screw it in place or close the latch, depending on the model.
Plug the projector back in and turn it on. Reset the lamp hours counter in the projector’s menu if necessary.
Dispose of the old lamp according to local regulations.
It is recommended to consult the user manual for specific instructions on replacing the lamp for your model of the Epson EB-FH52 projector.
Naeem Reza –
I have bought this Full HD from you, thanks for your consulting.