The Epson EB-E01 is a high-performance video projector that offers outstanding image quality and versatile connectivity options. Designed for home entertainment, education, and business applications, the EB-E01 is a compact and lightweight projector that can easily be carried from one place to another.
One of the key features of the Epson EB-E01 is its 3LCD technology, which delivers bright and vibrant colors, even in well-lit environments. With a brightness rating of up to 3,400 lumens, this projector can easily be used in large meeting rooms, classrooms, or even outdoors.
The Epson EB-E01 also offers a high contrast ratio of up to 15,000:1, which ensures that even the darkest scenes are displayed with incredible detail and clarity. This makes it an excellent choice for watching movies, sports, or playing video games.
The projector comes with a range of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, and USB ports, as well as support for Wi-Fi connectivity through an optional adapter. This allows you to easily connect your devices, such as laptops, smartphones, or gaming consoles, to the projector and enjoy your favorite content on a big screen.
With its long lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in Eco mode, the Epson EB-E01 is also an economical choice for home or business use. The projector also features an auto power off function, which saves energy by automatically turning off the projector after a period of inactivity.
The Epson EB-E01 is a durable and reliable video projector that is built to last. It comes with a three-year warranty, which covers the projector and its lamp, and it also includes free access to Epson’s PrivateLine technical support service.
The Epson EB-E01 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality video projector that offers exceptional image quality, versatile connectivity, and long lamp life. Whether you’re using it for home entertainment, education, or business, the Epson EB-E01 is sure to impress with its performance and features.
Epson EB-E01 specifications:
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Brightness: 3,400 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 16,000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Display Type: LCD
- Lamp Life: Up to 12,000 hours (ECO Mode)
- Keystone Correction: Vertical ±30 degrees, Horizontal ±30 degrees
- Throw Ratio: 1.30 – 1.56:1
- Projection Size: 30″ to 350″
- Zoom: 1.2x Optical Zoom
- Inputs: HDMI, VGA, USB-A, USB-B, Composite Video, Audio-in (3.5mm), Audio-in (RCA)
- Speaker: 2W Mono
- Dimensions: 302 x 237 x 82 mm
- Weight: Approx. 2.4 kg
Epson EB-E01 Pros and Cons:
- Bright and vibrant colors even in well-lit environments
- High contrast ratio for excellent image detail
- Versatile connectivity options including HDMI, VGA, and USB ports
- Wi-Fi connectivity support through an optional adapter
- Long lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in Eco mode
- Auto power off function to save energy
- Compact and lightweight design for easy portability
- Durable and reliable build quality
- Three-year warranty and free access to Epson’s PrivateLine technical support service
- Limited resolution of 800×600, which may not be sufficient for some applications
- No built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, which requires an additional adapter for wireless connections
- No lens shift or keystone correction features, which may limit the placement options
- No 3D support, which may be a drawback for some users who want to watch 3D content
- Relatively loud fan noise when used in high brightness mode
Lamp of Epson EB-E01 & how to replace
The Epson EB-E01 projector uses an ELPLP96 lamp as its light source. The ELPLP96 lamp has a rated life of up to 12,000 hours in Eco mode and up to 7,500 hours in Normal mode, as mentioned earlier.
To replace the lamp in the Epson EB-E01 projector, follow these steps:
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cord.
- Wait at least 60 minutes to allow the lamp to cool down.
- Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove the screws or tabs securing it.
- Remove the lamp cover and set it aside.
- Remove the screws securing the lamp module and carefully lift it out of the projector.
- Install the new lamp module and secure it with the screws.
- Replace the lamp cover and secure it with the screws or tabs.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the projector.
- Reset the lamp timer in the projector’s settings menu.
It is important to handle the lamp module carefully and avoid touching the lamp itself, as fingerprints and oils can cause damage or reduce its lifespan.
najib mohammed –
I have bought 50 units of this for our schools.