The Epson EB-990U is a high-end business projector designed to deliver bright and stunning images for professional presentations. The projector offers a brightness of 3800 lumens, which makes it suitable for use in well-lit rooms. The brightness level is high enough to ensure that your presentation is clearly visible even in daylight, making it perfect for bright conference venues.
The resolution of the Epson EB-990U is 1920×1200 pixels, which offers sharp and detailed images that make text and graphics easy to read. The high resolution is particularly helpful when presenting data, slides or showing images. The projector also offers a contrast ratio of 15000:1, which ensures that your presentations have deep blacks and bright whites, enabling your audience to focus on your content.
The Epson EB-990U is surprisingly light and compact, which makes it easy to move around, set up and use in different locations effectively. This makes it perfect for professionals who need to go to different locations to deliver presentations or attend meetings. As a result, the device can easily be packed into a carry on luggage.
The projector comes with a lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in eco mode, reducing the frequency of lamp replacements. This feature keeps the maintenance cost of the projector low, making it a cost-effective solution for businesses.
The Epson EB-990U is packed with a variety of connectivity options that make it easy to connect to different devices – it includes HDMI, VGA, USB, and Wi-Fi. With HDMI connectivity, you can connect your laptop, PC, or other devices that support HDMI output, while USB connectivity allows you to plug in your USB device directly. Wi-Fi connectivity enables hassle-free wireless presentations, allowing you to connect your device to the projector without using cables.
The Epson EB-990U is an excellent choice for professionals who require a flexible and reliable projector that delivers high-quality images for their meetings, seminars, and presentations.
The Epson EB-990U is a powerful and versatile business projector that excels at delivering outstanding image quality for professional presentations. Here are more details about this device:
- Image Quality: The EB-990U delivers impressive image quality, thanks to its 3LCD technology that ensures bright and accurate colors in every presentation. It also has a WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, which provides crisp and clear images, whether you’re showing text, graphics, or videos.
- Brightness: With a brightness rating of 3800 lumens, this projector can be used in well-lit rooms without sacrificing image quality. In fact, it has a high color brightness and white brightness, ensuring that all colors are displayed vividly and brightly.
- Contrast Ratio: The contrast ratio of the Epson EB-990U is 15000:1, which produces images with deep blacks and bright whites, ensuring excellent detail and texture.
- Lamp Life: The projector has a long lamp life of up to 12,000 hours in Eco mode, which reduces the need for frequent lamp replacements, resulting in lower maintenance costs.
- Connectivity: This projector has various connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, USB Type A and B, and Ethernet. The USB Type A and B ports are particularly useful, allowing you to connect various devices such as cameras, USB device such as flash drives, a wired mouse or a keyboard. On the other hand, the Ethernet port allows you to connect to your LAN, enabling remote management.
- Wireless Capability: The Epson EB-990U also has a wireless capability feature that allows you to connect to the projector wirelessly, whether from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, using the Epson iProjection app or any other third-party software.
- Audio Quality: The device also comes equipped with an integrated speaker with an output of 16W that produces excellent audio quality for small to medium-sized rooms.
- Portability: Its lightweight design and compact size (weighs 4kg) make it easy to move around or travel with, which is great for business professionals who need to set up presentations in different locations.
In summary, the Epson EB-990U is a professional-grade projector that delivers outstanding image quality and versatility, making it an excellent choice for business applications. It comes with a long-lasting lamp, wireless capabilities, audio quality and various connection options that enable you to deliver presentations and do business effectively.
Here are some pros and cons of the Epson EB-990U:
- The projector has an impressive resolution that delivers sharp and detailed images.
- It has a brightness of 3800 lumens, making it suitable for use in well-lit rooms or bright conference venues.
- The contrast ratio of 15000:1 ensures that you get crisp and clear images with deep blacks and bright whites.
- The projector comes with a long-lasting lamp life of up to 12,000 hours when used in eco mode, reducing the need for frequent lamp replacements.
- The device comes with various connectivity options, making it easy to connect to different devices such as laptops, USBs or Ethernet.
- The projector has a built-in speaker with an output of 16W, which delivers excellent audio quality for small to medium-sized rooms.
- It is lightweight and compact, making it easy to transport, set up and use in various locations.
- It has wireless capabilities that allow you to connect it to your device wirelessly using third-party software or the Epson iProjection app.
- The device is not suitable for large conference venues or for outdoor use as it might not handle the glare, sunlight or large spaces.
- It only has a single HDMI port, which might be a limitation for businesses or individuals who frequently connect multiple devices using HDMI.
- The sound quality may not be enough for large conference halls or outdoor meeting spaces.
- The price might be considered costly by people and businesses with a low budget.
Overall, the Epson EB-990U is a versatile and reliable projector that offers excellent image quality, various connection options, and wireless capability. However, its limitations in terms of large venue performance, limited HDMI connectivity and potential higher cost could be a concern for some users.