The BenQ X3000i is a portable wireless LED projector designed for home entertainment and multimedia use. It features a Full HD 1080p native resolution and a brightness of 3000 ANSI lumens, delivering sharp and vibrant images even in well-lit rooms.
One of the standout features of the BenQ X3000i is its built-in Google-certified Android TV operating system, which allows you to stream content directly from popular apps like Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu without needing to connect to an external device. You can also connect the projector to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, or use the HDMI or USB ports to connect to other devices like gaming consoles or laptops.
The BenQ X3000i also comes with a built-in 5W speaker, but if you need more sound power, you can connect external speakers or a soundbar via the audio-out port. The projector is designed to be used in a variety of settings, with keystone correction and a 1.2x zoom to adjust the image size and position to fit your space.
The BenQ X3000i is a versatile and user-friendly projector that offers excellent image quality and convenient features for home entertainment and multimedia use.
Spencifications for BenQ X3000i Projector
- Display technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Native resolution: 1080p (1920×1080)
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast ratio: 10000:1
- Color gamut: 100% Rec.709
- Lamp life: up to 20,000 hours (SmartEco mode)
- Throw ratio: 1.2:1 (100″ @ 2.5m)
- Zoom ratio: 1.1:1
- Keystone correction: Vertical ± 40 degrees
- Projection size: 30″ – 300″
- Built-in speakers: 5W x 2
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Ports: HDMI 2.0a (x2), USB-A 3.0, USB-A 2.0 (x2), audio out (3.5mm), SPDIF (optical), LAN
- Dimensions: 312 x 222 x 103 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
BenQ X3000i Pros and Cons:
- Precise and accurate tracking: The BenQ X3000i has a 16000 DPI sensor, which offers precise and accurate tracking, making it ideal for gaming and other tasks that require precision.
- Customizable buttons: The mouse has six programmable buttons that you can customize to suit your gaming needs. This feature is especially helpful for gamers who want to create shortcuts or macros for their favorite games.
- Wireless connectivity: The BenQ X3000i uses 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity, which offers a stable connection and eliminates the need for cords.
- Long battery life: The mouse can last up to 70 hours on a single charge, making it ideal for long gaming sessions or workdays.
- Ergonomic design: The mouse’s shape is designed to fit comfortably in your hand, reducing fatigue during extended use.
- Limited RGB lighting: The BenQ X3000i only has one zone of RGB lighting, which may be disappointing for gamers who want more lighting customization options.
- Limited software support: The mouse is only supported by BenQ’s official software, which may not offer as many customization options as some third-party software.
- No onboard memory: The BenQ X3000i does not have onboard memory, meaning you cannot save your custom button settings on the mouse itself. Instead, you’ll need to use the software to apply your settings each time you use the mouse on a new computer.
- Limited scroll wheel options: The scroll wheel on the BenQ X3000i does not offer as many customization options as some other gaming mice.
The BenQ X3000i is a great wireless gaming mouse that offers precise tracking, long battery life, and customizable buttons. However, it does have a few drawbacks, such as limited RGB lighting and software support, and no onboard memory.