The BenQ MX528 is a high-quality, feature-rich projector that is designed to meet the needs of both home and business users. With its advanced features and user-friendly design, it is an excellent choice for anyone who needs a reliable and versatile projector.
One of the standout features of the BenQ MX528 is its high brightness output of up to 3,300 ANSI lumens, which makes it ideal for use in rooms with ambient light or in presentations where image quality is crucial. It also features a high contrast ratio of 13,000:1, which ensures sharp and clear images even in low-light conditions.
The BenQ MX528 uses DLP technology to deliver high-quality images with accurate colors and sharp details. It has a native resolution of 800×600 (SVGA) and can support resolutions up to 1920×1080 (Full HD) for stunning picture quality. The projector also has a lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode, which helps to minimize the total cost of ownership over the life of the projector.
In terms of connectivity, the BenQ MX528 offers a variety of options to suit different needs. It has HDMI, VGA, and composite video inputs, as well as an audio input and output for added flexibility. The projector also features a built-in speaker, which provides decent sound quality for basic presentations or video playback.
The BenQ MX528 is also designed with user convenience in mind. It features keystone correction to ensure that images are always perfectly aligned and a 1.2x zoom lens for easy adjustments to image size and position. The projector also includes a remote control for easy operation from a distance.
The BenQ MX528 is an excellent choice for anyone who needs a reliable and feature-packed projector for home or business use. With its high brightness output, excellent image quality, and user-friendly design, it is sure to impress even the most demanding users.
BenQ MX528 Specifications:
- Display Technology: DLP
- Native Resolution: SVGA (800×600)
- Brightness: 3300 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 13,000:1
- Lamp Life: Up to 10,000 hours (Eco mode)
- Throw Ratio: 1.96-2.15 (50″ @ 2m)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.2x
- Keystone Correction: +/- 40 degrees (Vertical)
- Projection Offset: 130%
- Image Size (Diagonal): 60″ – 180″
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (native), 16:9 (compatible)
- Projection Lens: F=2.56-2.68, f=22.04-24.14mm
- Speaker: 2W Mono
- Inputs: HDMI x 1, VGA x 2, Composite Video x 1, Audio In x 1
- Outputs: Audio Out x 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 283 x 95 x 222 mm (11.1″ x 3.74″ x 8.74″)
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4.19 lbs)
- Noise Level: 32/28 dBA (Normal/Eco mode)
- Power Consumption: Max 270W, Standby <0.5W
BenQ MX528 Pros & Cons:
- High brightness of 3,300 ANSI lumens, making it suitable for use in bright environments
- Native resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels, which provides clear and detailed images
- Long lamp life of up to 10,000 hours, reducing maintenance costs
- Multiple connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, and USB, making it easy to connect to different devices
- Keystone correction feature that helps to adjust the image to fit the screen, even if the projector is placed at an angle
- Affordable price point for a multimedia projector
- Limited resolution compared to some newer projectors, which may affect the clarity of images and text in larger screens
- No built-in speakers, so external speakers are required for audio output
- The fan noise can be loud during operation, which may be distracting in quiet environments
- The projector does not have a zoom feature, so the distance from the screen must be adjusted manually to change the size of the image.
Lamp of BenQ MX528 & How to replace:
The replacement lamp for the BenQ MX528 projector has the model number “5J.J9R05.001”.
The BenQ MX528 projector uses a standard lamp that can be easily replaced when it reaches the end of its lifespan. Here’s how to replace the lamp:
Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source. Allow the projector to cool down for at least 30 minutes before replacing the lamp.
Locate the lamp cover on the underside of the projector. Use a screwdriver to remove the screw(s) that secure the lamp cover in place.
Remove the lamp cover by sliding it off the projector.
Locate the lamp unit and pull out its handle to release the lamp. Be careful not to touch the lamp with your bare hands, as this can cause damage.
Insert the new lamp unit into the projector, making sure it is seated securely. Reattach the lamp handle to lock the lamp in place.
Replace the lamp cover and secure it with the screw(s).
Turn on the projector and reset the lamp timer in the projector’s menu settings to ensure accurate tracking of lamp life.
It is recommended to use only genuine BenQ replacement lamps for the MX528 projector, as non-genuine lamps may not provide the same level of quality and reliability.