What is Touch touch foil?
It uses a unique transparent touch foil that can be controlled through the glass.
Everything is installed on the inside of the shop window.
Touch Foil can be combined with projection or LCD screens to create an interactive shop window, outdoor/indoor kiosks, digital signage, touch screen table and LCD monitor etc.
Touch Foil acts as an eye-catcher, it creates instant interactivity.
Why the touch foil becomes more and more popular?
1. Lightweight foil simple to apply to a window, glass, acrylic, and rear projection screens.
2. No requirement to have any external wires or devices as all of the touch screen components are situated safely behind the glass.
3.High quality transparent multi-touch foils (up to 40 touch points),multi touch function – glass up to 12mm thick.
4. Works with all existing multimedia applications PowerPoint, Macromedia Flash, Web sites, etc.
5. Not sensitive to outer light, the change of light would not affect.
6. Wide range of screen regular sizes available up to 100″ 4: 3 or 16: 9 format. 7.Includes full installation kit – touch foil, controller board & USB line.
8.No mechanical or pressure-sensitive elements, durable and stable.
9. Easy to install software .
1.Stable quality,9 years life time.
2.Zero pressure and precise touch,fast response.
3. Optional size:from 17″ to 100″
4.Water-proof, Ultraviolet-proof, Vandal resistant,easy clean.
5.Suitable for different environment of indoor and outdoor.
6.Flexible,could be used in innovative design and special construction .
7.Fashionable and beautiful appearance,frameless,transparent, ultrathin design.
8.The same technology of projected capacitive touch as ,maximum supports 100 points now .
9.Work through galss maximum thickness of 12mm .
1. Shop/Store window displays
2. Indoor and outdoor kiosks
3. Glass partitions
4. Corporate offices
5. Training and meeting rooms
6. Exhibitions and conferences
7. Museums and visitor attractions
Jalil Zaman –
How many touch point does your Infrared touch frame support?