65inch 46 point multi-touch infrared touch frame
Quick Details Products Status: Stock Screen Size: 65″ Type: Infrared Interface Type: USB Resolution: 32768×32768 Brand Name: PCT Touch Place of Origin: Guangdong, China Technology: IR Technology Input Method: Any opaque object Touch Times: Infinite time Function: Zoom in and out,Light protection,durable,Click,Draw Response time: ≤10ms Touch points: 46 points Warranty: 12 months Application: Interactive,Teaching ,Conference,Business Operating System: Winxp/Win7/Win8/Win10/Andriod/MacOS/Linux Installation: Plug and Play Glass: 3mm glass or no glass ratio 16:10 Frame Aluminium alloy with black surface treatment
Infrared touch screen Features:1.Ultra-thin and ultra-narrow frame, aluminium alloy shell.
2.High touch accuracy and smooth writing.
3.Driver-free support for multiple operating systems.
4.Long service life, maintenance-free.
5.Toughened glass material, with high transmittance, strong stability.
6.Strong anti-jamming ability, anti-static performance of industrial ESD.
7.Response speed (less than 15 milliseconds), sensor discontinuous damage 10%, can still work.
8.No special touch tools are needed, just opaque objects.
Infrared Touch Application Scene1.education
— A high precision infrared touch frame, through the resolution of the interpolation algorithm can be as high as 32767 by 32767.
— The mainstream system doesn’t need the driver, once plugged in, it can be used.
— Adapt to external and external linked environment.
Advantages for IR multi touch frame :
1. Support 20 points touch.
2. Support zoom in/out, display rotation.
3. USB cable, plug and play, no need driver.
4. Our frame is aluminum alloy material, and inside are pin type connection.
5. Support 46 points touch under windows7, windows8 ,windows10,linux and Raspberry pi.
6. Android system can be supported. But most Android devices do not have a touch feature in their core configuration. Please contact the Android device manufacturer to add our touch patch (VID:1FF7/ PID:0013) in the system before using the touch frame.
7. When used on Mac and Chrome system, it may be single-point touch.