The Optoma ZH450 is a professional installation projector designed for use in large venues, such as auditoriums, conference rooms, and houses of worship. It delivers bright and vivid images with exceptional color accuracy, making it an ideal choice for demanding applications where image quality is crucial.
The Optoma ZH450 boasts a native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution, providing more than 2 million pixels for sharp and detailed visuals. It features a powerful 4,500 lumens of brightness, which ensures clear and bright images even in rooms with ambient light. With a high contrast ratio of 100,000:1, the projector delivers deep blacks and bright whites, resulting in an impressive dynamic range.
The Optoma ZH450 utilizes a laser light source, which provides up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, making it an ideal choice for applications where 24/7 operation is required. The laser light source also delivers consistent color performance, ensuring that images remain accurate and true to life throughout the projector’s lifespan.
The Optoma ZH450 features a wide range of connectivity options, including HDMI, HDBaseT, VGA, and RS232. This allows it to connect to a wide variety of devices, from laptops and PCs to Blu-ray players and gaming consoles. It also features built-in 10-watt speakers, providing clear and powerful audio to accompany your presentations.
With its flexible installation options, the Optoma ZH450 can be easily mounted in a variety of positions and orientations, making it ideal for use in large venues. It features a range of vertical and horizontal lens shift, as well as keystone correction, which ensures that images remain square and distortion-free, even when projected from an angle.
The Optoma ZH450 is a versatile and powerful installation projector that delivers exceptional image quality and reliability, making it an ideal choice for demanding applications in large venues.
Optoma ZH450 Specifications:
- Display technology: DLP
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Brightness: 4,500 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 100,000:1
- Throw ratio: 1.2 – 2.13:1
- Zoom type: 1.8x optical zoom
- Keystone correction: ± 30° vertical
- Lamp life: 15,000 hours (Eco mode) / 4,000 hours (Bright mode)
- Input/output connectors: HDMI (2x), VGA-in, VGA-out, composite video, audio-in, audio-out, RS-232, RJ45, USB-A (for wireless dongle)
- Noise level: 29 dB (Eco mode) / 32 dB (Bright mode)
- Dimensions: 11.73″ x 9.05″ x 4.63″
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
Optoma ZH450 Pros & Cons:
- High brightness and contrast ratio, making it suitable for use in large venues or with ambient light.
- Compact and portable design, making it easy to transport and set up.
- A range of connectivity options, including HDMI and VGA, allowing it to connect to a variety of devices.
- Advanced color technology, providing accurate and vivid color reproduction.
- Long lamp life, reducing the need for frequent lamp replacements
- No lens shift, which may limit its placement options in some environments.
- Limited zoom range, which may make it more difficult to achieve the desired image size in some setups.
- High fan noise in bright mode, which may be distracting in quiet environments.
- Higher cost compared to some other projectors in its class.
- No built-in speakers, requiring external speakers or a separate sound system for audio playback.
Lamp of Optoma ZH450 & How to replace:
The replacement lamp part number for Optoma ZH450 is SP.8VH01GC01.
The Optoma ZH450 projector uses a lamp with a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours in ECO mode.
Here are the steps to replace the lamp:
Turn off the projector and unplug it from the power source. Allow it to cool down for at least an hour before attempting to replace the lamp.
Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove it by unscrewing the screws or pressing the latch, depending on the model.
Loosen the screws that hold the lamp in place and gently remove the lamp. Be careful not to touch the lamp with your bare hands as oils from your skin can damage it.
Take the new lamp out of its packaging and insert it carefully into the lamp compartment. Be sure to align the lamp with the guides to ensure proper installation.
Tighten the screws that hold the lamp in place and replace the lamp cover.
Plug in the projector and turn it on. The projector should automatically reset the lamp timer.
Note: It is recommended to consult the user manual of the Optoma ZH450 projector for specific instructions and precautions regarding lamp replacement.