The Optoma X371 is a versatile and powerful multimedia projector that is designed to deliver high-quality visuals in a wide range of settings. With a brightness of 3700 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 22,000:1, the X371 is capable of producing stunningly clear and vivid images, even in rooms with significant ambient light.
At the heart of the X371 is a DLP (Digital Light Processing) chip from Texas Instruments, which provides exceptional color accuracy and image clarity. The projector supports a wide range of resolutions, from XGA (1024 x 768) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), making it ideal for displaying detailed graphics and presentations.
The Optoma X371 is also incredibly versatile, with support for multiple inputs including HDMI, VGA, composite video, and more. This allows you to connect a wide range of devices, from laptops and desktops to gaming consoles and Blu-ray players, and display their content with ease.
In addition to its impressive image quality and versatility, the X371 is also designed with ease of use in mind. It features an intuitive on-screen display and a range of built-in features such as keystone correction, zoom, and a built-in speaker. The projector also comes with a remote control for easy operation from a distance.
Whether you’re delivering a presentation in a boardroom, displaying images at a trade show, or enjoying a movie night with friends and family, the Optoma X371 is a versatile and reliable projector that delivers impressive visuals and exceptional performance.
Optoma X371 Specifications:
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Brightness: 3,600 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 22,000:1
- Lamp Life: up to 15,000 hours
- Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
- Projection Distance: 1.2m – 12.0m
- Projection Size: 28″ – 300″
- Inputs: HDMI, VGA, composite video, audio in/out
- Weight: 2.56 kg (5.64 lbs)
Optoma X371 Pros & Cons:
- High brightness: With a brightness of 3,600 lumens, the Optoma X371 is suitable for use in bright rooms or even outdoors in some cases.
- Long lamp life: The lamp of the Optoma X371 can last up to 15,000 hours, which means you won’t have to replace it frequently.
- Good contrast: The contrast ratio of 22,000:1 means that the projector can produce deep blacks and bright whites, which can enhance image quality.
- Portable: Weighing only 2.56 kg, the Optoma X371 is relatively lightweight and easy to transport between different locations.
- Multiple inputs: The projector has several inputs, including HDMI, VGA, composite video, and audio in/out, which allows you to connect various devices to it.
- Lower resolution: The Optoma X371 has an XGA resolution of 1024 x 768, which may not be as sharp as other projectors with higher resolutions.
- Limited keystone correction: While the projector has keystone correction, it can only correct up to ±40° vertically, which may not be enough in some situations.
- No lens shift: The Optoma X371 does not have a lens shift feature, which means that the image may need to be adjusted using keystone correction or physically moving the projector.
- No wireless connectivity: The projector does not have built-in wireless connectivity, so you will need to use cables to connect your devices to it.
- Short warranty: The Optoma X371 only comes with a one-year warranty, which may not be long enough for some users
Lamp of Optoma X371 & How to replace:
The replacement lamp part number for the Optoma X371 projector is “SP.8VH01GC01”. This is the original Optoma replacement lamp, and it should be available from Optoma dealers or authorized resellers. However, you may also be able to find compatible third-party lamps from other manufacturers.
When purchasing a replacement lamp, it’s important to make sure that it is compatible with your specific projector model to ensure proper performance and avoid potential damage to the projector
The Optoma X371 projector uses a lamp as its light source, which will eventually need to be replaced after a certain number of hours of use. Here is some information on the lamp of the Optoma X371 and how to replace it:
Lamp Life: The Optoma X371 lamp has a rated lamp life of up to 15,000 hours in ECO mode, or up to 10,000 hours in bright mode. This means that under normal usage, the lamp should last several years before needing replacement. However, actual lamp life may vary depending on usage patterns and environmental factors.
Replacement Lamp: When the lamp needs to be replaced, you will need to purchase a new lamp compatible with the Optoma X371. Optoma offers replacement lamps for their projectors, and you can also find compatible third-party lamps from other manufacturers
Replacing the lamp in the Optoma X371 is a relatively simple process. Here are the basic steps:
- Turn off the projector and unplug the power cord.
- Wait for the projector to cool down before proceeding.
- Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the lamp cover screws and lift off the cover.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the lamp assembly screws and pull out the lamp assembly.
- Insert the new lamp assembly and tighten the screws.
- Replace the lamp cover and tighten the screws.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the projector.
Note that some projectors may have slightly different lamp replacement procedures, so be sure to consult the user manual for detailed instructions specific to your model.