The Optoma EH412ST is a high-performance short-throw projector designed to deliver immersive visual experiences in various settings. With its advanced features and impressive specifications, this projector is ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, and home entertainment setups.
Featuring a native Full HD 1080p resolution, the EH412ST delivers sharp and detailed images, ensuring that every detail comes to life on the big screen. The short-throw lens design allows for a large projected image even in smaller spaces, making it perfect for environments where space is limited.
With a brightness of 4,000 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector ensures vibrant colors and excellent visibility, even in well-lit rooms. Whether you’re watching movies, giving presentations, or playing games, the EH412ST offers exceptional image quality that captivates your audience.
Equipped with advanced connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, and USB ports, this projector allows you to effortlessly connect your devices and enjoy versatile multimedia playback. The built-in 10-watt speaker further enhances your audio-visual experience, eliminating the need for external speakers in many situations.
The EH412ST also features keystone correction and 4-corner adjustment, ensuring that your projected image remains sharp and properly aligned, even when projecting from an angle or onto uneven surfaces. This flexibility makes it easy to set up and adjust the projector to suit your specific needs.
With a long lamp life of up to 15,000 hours in Eco mode, the EH412ST offers extended usability with minimal maintenance requirements. This projector is built to last, providing reliable performance for years to come.
In summary, the Optoma EH412ST is a feature-rich short-throw projector that delivers impressive image quality, flexibility, and longevity. Whether you’re giving presentations, enjoying movies, or gaming, this projector offers a captivating visual experience that brings your content to life.
Optoma EH412ST Specifications:
- Display Technology: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Resolution: Native Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Brightness: 4,000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1 (Dynamic Black enabled)
- Throw Ratio: 0.5:1 (short-throw ratio)
- Projection Distance: 2.9ft – 12.0ft (0.9m – 3.65m)
- Image Size: 30″ – 300″ (diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3 compatible
- Keystone Correction: ±40 degrees (vertical)
- Zoom: 1.2x manual zoom
- Lamp Life: Up to 15,000 hours (Eco mode)
- Speaker: 10-watt built-in speaker
- Connectivity: 2 x HDMI (including 1 with MHL support), VGA-in, VGA-out, composite video, audio-in/out, USB (power), RS-232 control, 12V trigger
- 3D Support: Full 3D compatibility (requires compatible 3D source and glasses)
- Noise Level: 28dB (Eco mode), 32dB (Bright mode)
- Power Supply: AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.4″ x 4.5″ x 9.5″ (315 x 114 x 241 mm)
- Weight: 6.39 lbs (2.9 kg)
Optoma EH412ST Pros & Cons:
- Short-throw Design: The short-throw lens allows for large image projection even in small spaces, making it ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, and home theaters with limited throw distances.
- Full HD Resolution: Enjoy crisp and detailed visuals with the native Full HD resolution, ensuring sharp image quality and vibrant colors.
- High Brightness: The projector offers 4,000 ANSI lumens of brightness, making it suitable for well-lit environments and ensuring clear visibility even in bright conditions.
- Versatile Connectivity: With multiple HDMI, VGA, and USB ports, the EH412ST allows for seamless connection to various devices, such as laptops, gaming consoles, and media players.
- Keystone Correction: The projector features keystone correction to help eliminate distortion and maintain a rectangular image, even when projecting from different angles.
- Long Lamp Life: With up to 15,000 hours of lamp life in Eco mode, the EH412ST offers extended usability with reduced maintenance needs and lower cost of ownership.
- 10-Watt Built-in Speaker: The integrated speaker delivers clear and immersive audio, eliminating the need for external speakers in many situations.
- Limited Zoom Range: The EH412ST has a 1.2x manual zoom, which may limit the flexibility of image size adjustment compared to projectors with larger zoom ranges.
- No Lens Shift: The projector lacks lens shift capability, requiring precise positioning for optimal image alignment.
- Limited 3D Compatibility: While the projector supports full 3D compatibility, it requires compatible 3D sources and glasses to utilize this feature
Lamp of Optoma EH412ST & How to replace:
The Optoma EH412ST projector uses the Optoma SP.78T01GC01 lamp module. This is the official lamp module recommended by Optoma for the EH412ST model.
The Optoma EH412ST projector utilizes a lamp as its light source. Here is some information about the lamp and how to replace it:
Lamp Life: The lamp of the Optoma EH412ST has a specified lamp life of up to 4,500 hours in Bright mode and up to 10,000 hours in Eco mode. The actual lamp life may vary depending on usage and environmental factors.
Replacing the Lamp: When it’s time to replace the lamp, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the projector and allow it to cool down for at least 30 minutes.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet and wait for any cooling fans to stop spinning.
3. Locate the lamp cover, which is usually located on the bottom or side of the projector. It is secured with screws or a latch.
4. Remove the screws or unlatch the cover to access the lamp compartment.
5. Carefully remove the lamp module by grasping the handle or designated area.
6. Insert the new lamp module into the compartment, making sure it is securely seated.
7. Replace the lamp cover and tighten the screws or latch to secure it in place.
8. Reconnect the power cord and turn on the projector.
9. Reset the lamp timer in the projector’s settings menu to accurately track the lamp usage.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user manual specific to your Optoma EH412ST projector model when replacing the lamp. Additionally, it is recommended to wear gloves or use a cloth while handling the lamp to avoid any fingerprints or oil residue on the lamp surface, as this can affect its performance.
If you have any concerns or require more detailed instructions, it’s best to consult the user manual or contact Optoma customer support for guidance tailored to your specific model.