The Epson EB-PU2010W is a versatile and feature-rich projector that delivers exceptional performance and flexibility for various professional settings. Designed to meet the needs of businesses, educational institutions, and other organizations, this projector offers an immersive viewing experience with its advanced capabilities.
Featuring WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution, the EB-PU2010W delivers crisp and detailed images, ensuring excellent visual clarity. With a brightness of up to 4,400 lumens, it provides vibrant and vivid colors, even in well-lit environments. Whether you’re giving presentations, displaying multimedia content, or conducting training sessions, this projector delivers impressive visuals that captivate your audience.
One of the standout features of the EB-PU2010W is its wireless connectivity options. It supports wireless screen mirroring and content sharing, allowing you to effortlessly display content from compatible devices without the need for cables. This makes it convenient for presenters and enables seamless collaboration in meetings or classrooms.
The projector is also equipped with advanced networking capabilities, including remote monitoring and control. With Epson’s EasyMP software, you can easily manage and control multiple projectors from a central location, saving time and effort in device management. Additionally, it supports Crestron RoomView for remote monitoring and control compatibility.
The EB-PU2010W offers versatile installation options to suit various room setups. It features a 1.2x optical zoom, keystone correction, and a wide lens shift range, allowing for flexible positioning and adjustment of the projected image. This ensures that you can achieve the desired image size and alignment, regardless of the available space.
With its long-lasting lamp life of up to 17,000 hours in ECO Mode, the EB-PU2010W minimizes downtime and reduces maintenance costs. This makes it a reliable choice for organizations that require consistent performance and cost-effective operation over an extended period.
Additionally, the projector comes with built-in speakers, eliminating the need for external audio devices in smaller venues. It also offers versatile connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, VGA, and LAN, allowing for easy connection to various devices and sources.
The Epson EB-PU2010W is a powerful and versatile projector that combines high-quality visuals, wireless connectivity, and advanced features to enhance your presentations and meetings. Its reliability, flexibility, and user-friendly operation make it an excellent choice for professionals and organizations seeking a reliable and feature-rich projection solution.
Epson EB-PU2010W Specifications:
- Display Technology: 3LCD
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 4,400 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: Up to 16,000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Throw Ratio: 1.38 – 2.24
- Zoom Ratio: 1.6x optical zoom
- Projection Size: 30″ – 300″
- Lamp Type: UHE, 230W
- Lamp Life: Up to 6,000 hours (Normal Mode), up to 12,000 hours (ECO Mode)
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: ±30 degrees, Horizontal: ±30 degrees
- Lens Shift: Vertical: ±60%, Horizontal: ±24%
- Color Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colors
- Wireless Connectivity: Built-in wireless LAN (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Connectivity: HDMI, USB Type A and B, VGA, Composite, LAN, RS-232C, Stereo mini-jack, Wireless LAN
- Speaker: 10W Mono
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 377 x 291 x 102 mm (14.84″ x 11.46″ x 4.02″)
- Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lbs)
BenQ LU935ST Pros & Cons:
- High brightness of 6,500 ANSI lumens, making it suitable for use in bright environments.
- Short-throw lens design helps to reduce shadow and glare and prevent presenter shadowing.
- Laser light source provides longer lifespan, more energy efficiency, and better color accuracy.
- High contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1 for clear and detailed images.
- Comprehensive connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, USB, and HDBaseT.
- Built-in 20W speaker provides clear and powerful audio without the need for external speakers.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly design with tool-free lamp replacement and air filter cleaning.
- Supports image adjustment tools such as keystone correction and corner fit for flexible installation.
- Relatively high price point compared to some other projectors in the market.
- Only one HDMI port may limit the number of devices that can be connected simultaneously.
- Short-throw design may not be suitable for all situations, such as large lecture halls or auditoriums.
- No wireless connectivity options, which may limit the projector’s flexibility in some settings.
- Projector fan noise may be noticeable in quieter environments.
Lamp of Epson EB-PU2010W & How to replace:
The Epson EB-PU2010W projector features a UHE (Ultra High Efficiency) lamp type with a wattage of 230W. The lamp is designed to deliver bright and reliable performance for your projection needs.
When it comes to replacing the lamp in the Epson EB-PU2010W, it is recommended to follow these steps:
1. Power off the projector: Make sure the projector is turned off and unplugged from the power source. Allow the lamp to cool down before proceeding.
2. Access the lamp compartment: Locate the lamp compartment on the projector. This is typically located on the bottom or side of the projector. Refer to the user manual for the specific location of the lamp compartment.
3. Remove the lamp cover: Use a screwdriver or the designated tool to remove the lamp cover. Set the cover aside in a safe place.
4. Remove the old lamp: Carefully unscrew or unclip the lamp module from its housing inside the projector. Take note of how the lamp is positioned for easier installation of the new lamp.
5. Install the new lamp: Insert the new lamp module into the lamp housing and secure it in place according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure that it is properly aligned and securely fastened.
6. Replace the lamp cover: Place the lamp cover back onto the projector and secure it with screws or clips, ensuring it is tightly closed.
7. Reset the lamp timer: It is important to reset the lamp timer after replacing the lamp. This can usually be done through the projector’s menu or by following the instructions provided in the user manual.
8. Power on the projector: Once the lamp has been replaced and the lamp timer reset, you can plug in the projector and power it on. Verify that the new lamp is functioning properly and check for any error messages or warnings.
It’s worth noting that lamp replacement procedures can vary slightly depending on the specific model of the projector. Therefore, it is always recommended to consult the user manual or contact Epson customer support for detailed and model-specific instructions on replacing the lamp in the Epson EB-PU2010W projector.