The Epson EB-G7200W is a professional-grade projector designed for use in large venues such as auditoriums, conference halls, and lecture halls. This projector offers high brightness and image quality, making it ideal for displaying presentations, videos, and other multimedia content.
One of the key features of the Epson EB-G7200W is its high brightness level of 7,500 lumens. This allows it to project clear and vivid images even in brightly lit rooms or in large venues with high ambient light levels. Additionally, the projector has a native resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200) which delivers crisp and detailed images, making it perfect for displaying high-resolution content.
The projector is equipped with Epson’s 3LCD technology, which ensures that colors are accurate and vibrant. This technology also helps to reduce any “rainbow effect” that may occur with other types of projectors. The projector also has a contrast ratio of 50,000:1, which provides excellent contrast between light and dark areas of the image.
The Epson EB-G7200W has a range of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, and DVI-D ports, as well as a USB port for connecting to a PC. It also has a built-in Ethernet port, which allows it to be controlled remotely over a network. This makes it easy to operate the projector from a central location, which can be particularly useful in large venues.
Another key feature of the Epson EB-G7200W is its lens shift and zoom capabilities, which allow for a wide range of installation options. The projector can be placed anywhere from 1.44 to 2.33 times the screen width, and the lens shift feature allows for precise placement of the image on the screen. The zoom feature allows the image size to be adjusted without moving the projector, making it easy to adapt to different screen sizes or aspect ratios.
In terms of durability, the Epson EB-G7200W is built to last. It has a dust-resistant design, which helps to protect the internal components and prolong the life of the projector. It also has a long lamp life of up to 5,000 hours in normal mode, or up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
The Epson EB-G7200W is a powerful and versatile projector that is well-suited for use in large venues. Its high brightness, excellent image quality, and flexible installation options make it a reliable choice for displaying multimedia content in a wide range of settings.
Epson EB-G7200W Specifications:
- Display Technology: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 7500 lumens
- Contrast Ratio:Up to 50,000:1
- Color Reproduction:Up to 1.07 billion colors
- Lens Zoom: 1 – 1.6 (Optical)
- Lens Focus: Manual
- Lens F-Number: 1.65 – 2.51
- Lamp: 380 W UHE
- Lamp Life: Up to 5000 hours (normal mode), up to 10000 hours (eco mode)
- Projection Size: 50″ to 300″ diagonal
- Throw Ratio: 1.44 – 2.33:1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: ±30 degrees,Horizontal: ±20 degrees
- Connectivity: HDMI x2,DVI-D,VGA in x2,VGA out,BNC,RS-232C,Wired LAN,USB Type B,Stereo Mini Jack Audio Out
- Dimensions (W x D x H):19.88 x 15.87 x 6.94 inches
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 481 W (Normal Mode), 389 W (ECO Mode)
- Noise Level: 39 dB (Normal Mode), 31 dB (ECO Mode)
Epson EB-G7200W Pros & Cons:
- High brightness level of 7500 lumens, making it suitable for use in large venues with high ambient light levels.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) provides sharp and detailed images.
- 3LCD technology ensures accurate and vibrant color reproduction.
- High contrast ratio of up to 50,000:1 provides excellent contrast between light and dark areas of the image.
- Lens shift and zoom capabilities allow for flexible installation options.
- Ethernet port allows for remote control over a network.
- Dust-resistant design and long lamp life of up to 10,000 hours (eco mode) make it durable and low maintenance.
- Relatively heavy and bulky at 22.5 pounds, making it less portable than some other projectors.
- Noise level of 39 dB (Normal Mode) may be distracting in quiet environments.
- May be more expensive than some other projectors with similar specifications.
- No built-in speakers, which may require the use of external speakers for audio.
- Limited wireless connectivity options.
Lamp of Epson EB-G7200W & How to replace:
The replacement lamp part number for the Epson EB-G7200W projector is ELPLP93.
The Epson EB-G7200W projector uses a 380W UHE lamp, which has a lamp life of up to 5000 hours in normal mode and up to 10000 hours in eco mode.
To replace the lamp in the Epson EB-G7200W projector, follow these steps:
Turn off the projector and unplug the power cord. Allow the projector to cool down for at least one hour before replacing the lamp.
Locate the lamp cover on the bottom of the projector and remove the screw holding it in place.
Remove the lamp cover by sliding it out of the projector.
Remove the screws holding the lamp in place and carefully remove the lamp by pulling on the handle.
Insert the new lamp into the projector and tighten the screws to secure it in place.
Reinstall the lamp cover and tighten the screw to secure it in place.
Plug in the power cord and turn on the projector. Reset the lamp timer to ensure accurate lamp life information.
Note: It is important to handle the lamp carefully and avoid touching the lamp or the glass portion of the lamp. This can cause damage to the lamp and reduce its lifespan. It is also recommended to use genuine Epson replacement lamps to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
khalil ramzi –
Powerful projector for large venues, and theatres