The Epson EB-1450Ui is a high-performance, ultra-short throw laser projector designed for use in conference rooms, classrooms, and other educational or professional settings. With its 3LCD technology, it is capable of projecting bright and vivid images up to 100 inches in size, even in brightly lit rooms.
One of the key features of the EB-1450Ui is its ultra-short throw capability. This means that it can be placed very close to the screen or wall, allowing for easy installation in small rooms or spaces where traditional projectors would not be practical. The projector can create a 100-inch image from just 18 inches away, making it ideal for use in tight spaces or classrooms.
In addition to its high-quality projection capabilities, the EB-1450Ui also comes equipped with a range of interactive features. It includes a dual-pen system that allows two users to write or draw on the projected image simultaneously, making it perfect for interactive presentations or classroom activities. The projector also includes built-in interactive software that can be used to create and annotate presentations in real-time.
Other features of the EB-1450Ui include its laser light source, which provides a longer lifespan than traditional lamp-based projectors, and its wireless connectivity options, which allow users to connect and project from a range of devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It also features HDMI and VGA ports for easy connectivity with other devices.
The Epson EB-1450Ui is a versatile and powerful projector that is ideal for use in a range of settings, from classrooms to boardrooms. Its ultra-short throw capability, interactive features, and wireless connectivity options make it a valuable tool for any organization or educational institution looking to enhance their presentations or classroom activities.
Epson EB-1450Ui Specifications:
- Projection system: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- Native resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 3800 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 16,000:1
- Throw ratio: 0.27:1
- Screen size: 70 inches to 100 inches
- Zoom: Digital zoom, 1.35
- Lamp type: Laser diode
- Lamp life: Up to 20,000 hours (normal mode)
- Keystone correction: Automatic vertical ±3 degrees, manual horizontal ±3 degrees
- Projection distance: 0.45m – 0.84m
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3, USB 2.0 Type A x 2 (for USB thumb drive and interactive pen), USB 2.0 Type B x 1 (for USB display), VGA in x 1, VGA out x 1, Audio in x 3, Audio out x 1, RS232C, LAN, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (optional)
- Speaker: 16 W (mono)
- Noise level: Normal mode: 38 dB, Eco mode: 27 dB
- Dimensions: 494 x 437 x 188 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: Approx. 12.4 kg
Epson EB-1450Ui Pros and Cons:
- Ultra-short throw capability makes it easy to install in small or tight spaces
- High brightness and contrast ratio provide bright and vivid images even in brightly lit rooms
- Interactive features, such as the dual-pen system and built-in software, make it ideal for classroom or interactive presentations
- Laser light source provides longer lifespan than traditional lamp-based projectors
- Wireless connectivity options make it easy to connect and project from a range of devices
- Low noise level in Eco mode
- The projector is relatively heavy at approximately 12.4 kg
- The cost of the projector may be prohibitive for some organizations or institutions
- Limited zoom range
- The projector doesn’t come with a screen, which may add to the overall cost of installation
Lamp of Epson EB-1450Ui :
The Epson EB-1450Ui projector uses a laser diode as its light source, instead of a traditional lamp. Laser light sources offer several advantages over traditional lamps, including longer lifespan, lower energy consumption, and higher brightness. The laser diode in the EB-1450Ui projector is rated to last up to 20,000 hours in normal mode, which means that it will likely last for several years of regular use before needing to be replaced. Additionally, laser light sources are more environmentally friendly than traditional lamps, as they do not contain mercury or other hazardous materials.