BenQ LU935ST is a high-performance short-throw laser projector that delivers stunning visuals with its advanced features and capabilities. Designed for use in various professional settings, including classrooms, conference rooms, and lecture halls, this projector is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and versatile display solution.
One of the standout features of the BenQ LU935ST is its short-throw lens. This lens allows the projector to be placed close to the screen, which reduces shadows and glare, making it easier for the audience to see and interact with the content being displayed. Additionally, the short-throw design helps to prevent the presenter from casting a shadow on the screen, which can be distracting for the audience.
The BenQ LU935ST boasts a brightness of 6,500 ANSI lumens, which means it can produce clear and vivid images even in well-lit environments. This makes it ideal for use in large conference rooms or lecture halls where ambient light can be an issue. Moreover, the projector features a high contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1, which enhances the clarity and detail of the displayed content.
Another feature that sets the BenQ LU935ST apart is its laser light source. Unlike traditional lamp-based projectors, the BenQ LU935ST uses a laser light source that has a longer lifespan, is more energy-efficient, and produces less heat, which translates to lower maintenance costs and a longer projector lifespan. The laser light source also enables the projector to deliver more accurate and consistent color reproduction, making it perfect for displaying photos, videos, and graphics with rich and vibrant colors.
The BenQ LU935ST supports a range of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, USB, and HDBaseT, making it easy to connect to a wide range of devices, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets. Additionally, the projector comes with a built-in 20W speaker that delivers clear and powerful audio, eliminating the need for external speakers.
In terms of installation and maintenance, the BenQ LU935ST is designed to be user-friendly and hassle-free. It features a convenient tool-free design that makes it easy to replace the lamp or clean the air filter, saving time and effort. The projector also comes with a comprehensive set of image adjustment tools, including keystone correction and corner fit, which allow the user to adjust the image to fit any screen size or shape.
The BenQ LU935ST is a top-of-the-line short-throw laser projector that delivers exceptional image quality, versatility, and ease of use. With its advanced features and capabilities, it is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a reliable and high-performance display solution for their professional needs.
BenQ LU935ST Specifications:
- Display technology: DLP
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 6,500 ANSI lumens
- Contrast ratio: 3,000,000:1
- Light source: Laser
- Lamp life: Up to 20,000 hours
- Throw ratio: 0.81
- Image size: 60″ – 300″
- Projection distance: 1.2m – 6.8m
- Keystone correction: Vertical ± 30 degrees / Horizontal ± 20 degrees
- Lens shift: Vertical ± 60% / Horizontal ± 23%
- Speaker: 20W
- Noise level: 32 dB (Normal mode) / 28 dB (Eco mode)
- Input connectivity: HDMI (x2), VGA (x2), USB (type A & B), HDBaseT, RS232
- Output connectivity: Audio (3.5mm), DC 12V Trigger
- Power consumption: 625W (Normal mode) / 430W (Eco mode) / <0.5W (Standby mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 302 x 142 mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
BenQ LU935ST Pros & Cons:
- High brightness of 6,500 ANSI lumens, making it suitable for use in bright environments.
- Short-throw lens design helps to reduce shadow and glare and prevent presenter shadowing.
- Laser light source provides longer lifespan, more energy efficiency, and better color accuracy.
- High contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1 for clear and detailed images.
- Comprehensive connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, USB, and HDBaseT.
- Built-in 20W speaker provides clear and powerful audio without the need for external speakers.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly design with tool-free lamp replacement and air filter cleaning.
- Supports image adjustment tools such as keystone correction and corner fit for flexible installation.
- Relatively high price point compared to some other projectors in the market.
- Only one HDMI port may limit the number of devices that can be connected simultaneously.
- Short-throw design may not be suitable for all situations, such as large lecture halls or auditoriums.
- No wireless connectivity options, which may limit the projector’s flexibility in some settings.
- Projector fan noise may be noticeable in quieter environments.
Lamp of BenQ LU935ST & How to replace:
The BenQ LU935ST laser projector does not use a traditional lamp, but rather a laser light source. Therefore, there is no part number for a lamp replacement. If you need to replace any components of the projector, such as the laser light source or air filter, it is recommended to contact a BenQ service center for assistance. They can help identify the specific part and provide professional installation and maintenance services to ensure optimal performance and safety.
However, if there is an issue with the laser light source, it must be replaced by a professional BenQ service technician. Do not attempt to replace the laser light source on your own, as it may cause damage to the projector and potentially harm yourself.
That being said, there are still other components that require regular maintenance, such as the air filter. The projector has a tool-free design that makes it easy to replace the air filter without any special tools or skills.
To replace the air filter on the BenQ LU935ST projector, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the projector and disconnect it from the power source.
2. Locate the air filter cover on the bottom of the projector.
3. Remove the air filter cover by turning it counterclockwise.
4. Remove the air filter from the cover.
5. Clean the air filter by using a vacuum cleaner or compressed air.
6. Replace the air filter into the cover and secure it back in place by turning it clockwise.
7. Turn on the projector and reset the air filter timer in the projector menu.
Regularly cleaning and replacing the air filter will help to maintain the projector’s performance and prevent overheating.
nima kond –
Very high contrast projector, I love it